Community_discussions_small  

Question

Share ride from the aiport?

6 Jan 2008 Stefanie asked

Stefanie
Just wondering if anyone is arriving in Berlin March 8/08. I will be arriving around 12 30 and am looking for someone to meet up with in the airport and share a cab/taxi to the hotel. I would rather cab it because I am a littl nervous about the other public transportation, I dont have a good sense of direction!
  • 8 Jan 2008 sosasao said

Default_avatar

Hi Stephanie, I’ll be arriving on the March 8/08 too. I think I should be getting there around the same time since I’ll be leaving from London at 10. I’m travelling on my own and I’m horrible with direction so sharing a cab to the hotel sounds like a great idea! Let me know what you think

Lyn

• 8 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

YAY! That sounds great. I am just really nervous about being alone and losing my way! How about you send me an email to stefdeluca@hotmail.com with your flight info,I wills end you mine as soon as I get it all and we can figure it all out! We will have to plan a away to find eachother!!! Thanks!

Stefanie

• 8 Jan 2008 Jaque said

Default_avatar

Hello! I will also arrive in Berlin at march 08 leaving from Paris, but I am not sure what time I will be at Berlin airport. Probably around 12 or 1pm. As you I am also travelling on my own and it would be so nice if we could meet there and try to find the hotel together. See you, Jaque

Stefanie

GREAT! According to the people I have talked to about four people with luggage can fit in a cab/taxi!!! Email me all your flight info and we can go from there, I am going to try and figure out a meeting place in the airport!
    stefdeluca@hotmail.com

Stefanie

And just to make sure Jaque and Lyn you are flying into Tegal right?!?!?!?!

• 8 Jan 2008 Jaque said

Default_avatar

I don´t know… As soon as I confirm my flight I´ll let you know. But as I can see, we will have a good “team” to start our tour in Berlin. Thanks! Jaque

Stefanie

Sounds like a plan!!!! Which tour are you going on out of curiousity?

• 9 Jan 2008 sosasao said

Default_avatar

Hi Stephanie,
    I just realised that I will be flying into Berlin Schoenefeld airport so we wont be at the same place! I’m flying in on a budget airline so I’ll be at a budget airport..but I’ll be on the Berlin to Budapest tour, I assumed everyone in this forum was too?

• 9 Jan 2008 Jaque said

Default_avatar

Hi, Stefanie. My flight is to Tegal airport. I will confirm what time my flight will arrive and I`ll let you know. By the way, I´m in the tour Berlin to Budapest.

• 13 Jan 2008 Jenni & Danny said

Jenni & Danny

Hey we will be on the same trip and just wanted to say hi. Where are you all from?

• 15 Jan 2008 Jaque said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am from São Paulo, Brazil! And you?

• 15 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

I’m from Niagara Falls, Canada!

• 19 Jan 2008 Jaque said

Default_avatar

People, have you seen that the next date for our tour is April 11??? Were our tour canceled? I havent receveid any notification about that until now….

• 19 Jan 2008 Stefanie said

Stefanie

Actually it is still on the list but its on the second portion of the departure dates just near the end of the page. I dont think it is still possible to cancel the trip this early is it? I hope not I have already payed for my flight!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion