Community_discussions_small  

Comment

11 -30 July 2011 (European Experience)

12 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar
Hi to all the other lucky people doing this trip. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the trip on this date? Hopefully everyone is cashing up cause I'm looking forward to seeing the sites, a little(?) shopping and some great nights out! Only a few months now... Oh yeah!!! And to everyone doing this trip on another date - I hope you have an absolute blast!

I also have a few days free after this tour - but have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I guess the possibilities are endless!
  • 13 Jan 2011 BigMike said

BigMike

Your bang on there Jess, this trip is gana be awesome!!

• 18 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Big Mike are you doing the trip on this date? or have you done this trip before?

• 24 Jan 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

Hi to all, I will be going on the tour however my departure date shows as July 9th – July 30th is it the same one, let me know

• 25 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

where are you from Jennifer? I’m in Australia. Sounds like I’ll have to investigate this a little better!

• 26 Jan 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

Hi Jess, I’m in the United States, to be exact in Florida, Your from Australia that is so cool, let me know if it is the same tour I went on the dates and prices and I don’t see a departure on the 9th of the July on the calendar.

• 26 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Yeah I think we are on the same tour! It may be the time differences as to the reason for the dates… I know the European Experience goes for 20 days so I imagine that 11 – 30 sounds right. I’m really excited if you are on my trip cause our profiles are very similar.

I’m in Melbourne to be exact. And will be leaving melbourne on the 9th to get there in time for our departure! Are you doing any other travel?

• 27 Jan 2011 BigMike said

BigMike

Indeed I will be on this trip, gana be epic!

• 30 Jan 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

That is great to hear Jess. I am traveling also with my sister who is on my profile picture on the right. Unfortunately, I will not be doing any other travel besides the tour before or after since I’m getting vacation from my work to do this and 22 days off is quite a lot for me since I am in management. The only traveling I might do in June is for a wedding in New Jersey. I do believe we are on the same trip it is the time difference. Are you going to be signing up for a lot of the optional items they offer in the different countries? Sorry for the delay in my response I work a lot so at times it takes me awhile to check on the website.

Jenny26

Mike,

Are you coming from the United States or from another Country?

Jenny26

Hey Jess, I just read your profile a law degree that is awesome did you already get accepted to Law School. I am in the process of applying or should I say studying for the admittance test.

• 30 Jan 2011 Fairyfloss said

Fairyfloss

Hi all! My name is Sarah, and I’m booked in for this tour too. I can’t wait! :D

• 30 Jan 2011 BigMike said

BigMike

Im from New Zealand Jen

Jenny26

Cool Mike, well I’m super excited about this trip. First time in Europe for me and my sister. Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!

• 1 Feb 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Hey Jennifer – thats great that you are on my tour and its awesome that you have your sister with you! And hello to Sarah who is also joining us – where are you from? Its getting me all excited seeing all these responses. I have spoken with the university and they said I will be accepted no dramas into Law! So I will apply on my return! Cant wait for this trip and will be doing as much of the activities that I can afford to do! They all sound like fun! :)

• 1 Feb 2011 Fairyfloss said

Fairyfloss

I’m from New Zealand :D I’m planning on being in London a couple of days before the tour starts to see the sights

• 3 Feb 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

Hey Jess, That sounds great the no hassle for the application to law school when you get back, this trip is going to be awesome, I have already put the days in at my job; I am just waiting for the final approval I just hope they don’t give me any issues already spoke with another supervisor for coverage just in case they deny some of the days :)

Hi Sarah, that is great you are on the tour!!!!!!

• 3 Feb 2011 Laura Harbourne said

Laura Harbourne

Hey,

So i think im doing this tour as well? whats with all the time differences?? mine is leaving on the 8th july but Jenny26 said this coule be my tour lol. any way im from Sydney Australia and ill be doing this tour i think … with a my friend. im soooo excited!!!

• 6 Feb 2011 BigMike said

BigMike

To stop all the confusion… there is a departure on the 8th and another on the 11th July. The 11th July one is a defenite departure, 8th is dependant on enough people booking that tour. The tour leaving on the 8th will finish on the 27th while the 11th (this discussions trip) will finish on the 30th july!

• 6 Feb 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

Hi everybody,

I still believe that it depends on where are you booking from because on the availability for my calendar and I’m in the US, neither the 8th or the 11th are departure dates available listed, for me I have the 6th and definite departure on the 9th of July which is the one I booked with my sister . The easier way I would think to see if we are all on the same trip is by going on the top where it says my trips and it will show the tour your are booked in and it has a certain Chusas number. I listed mine below which identifies this specific tour I signed up for.
    European Experience
    09 Jul 2011 – 30 Jul 2011 CHUSAS A078160

Let me know if the Chusas number matches.

• 7 Feb 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Big Mike telling it like it is!! I have no idea what to think now… I really hope contiki haven’t stuffed up someones dates here! And if the European Experience went from 9 – 30 it would make it a longer tour (by 2 days), the Experience is only for 20 days. I really think you’ll have to double check with your travel agent Jenny, cause something isn’t right here. My Chusas number is completely different too!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion