Community_discussions_small  

Comment

11 -30 July 2011 (European Experience)

12 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar
Hi to all the other lucky people doing this trip. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the trip on this date? Hopefully everyone is cashing up cause I'm looking forward to seeing the sites, a little(?) shopping and some great nights out! Only a few months now... Oh yeah!!! And to everyone doing this trip on another date - I hope you have an absolute blast!

I also have a few days free after this tour - but have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I guess the possibilities are endless!
  • 18 May 2011 jade86 said

jade86

Hi Simmo, always good to see new faces joing the group! im also doing running of the bulls in Pamplona, im going with PP Travel what about you? im tipping that will be the most exciting part of the whole trip, it sure will get the heart racing. Are you traveling on your own?

• 25 May 2011 BigMike said

BigMike

hey to all,
    getting closer now team, gana be a great trip, im arriving in london on Friday the 8th and will be staying at the Royal National for the whole weekend. hopefully see some of you over there before the tour starts!

• 25 May 2011 DanM said

Default_avatar

Yeah mate I’ll be at the same hotel too on the 10th.

Hey if anyone wants to check out my facebook its www.facebook.com/dmclaughlan

• 30 May 2011 Just Jen said

Just Jen

Hey everyone!
    I’m gonna be on this tour too! :) A friend of mine, also from South Africa, is joining as well. Looks like it’s gonna be an incredible trip! This is my first time out of South Africa! :)

Arriving in London on Friday 8 July, but going to be staying with some friends about 50min out of London. Then have to make the trek to the meeting point by 6am on 11 July, eek! Make sure they don’t leave without me :P

Looking forward to meeting you all! Only 38 sleeps to go!!!

• 5 Jun 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

hey jade!!

I am meeting up with some family for the running of the bulls. Stayin in san sabastion. I cannot wait for it!! Hopefully i can buy the white shirt n red scarf that everyone wears for it. I will be travelling on my own for the majority of the trip. Just catching up with the fam here and there. Doing the paris show on the second night of the contiki tour i believe with the family. and them thats the last time i will see them for a while.
    What are your plans for before and after the contiki tour?

• 5 Jun 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

We dont need any sleeping bags do we? And does anyone know what kind of money we should be planing on taking for this tour?

• 5 Jun 2011 DanM said

Default_avatar

do check out that contikipedia thing up the top its awesome. tells you all the stuff you need for our trip and what how much cash you should bring

• 7 Jun 2011 jade86 said

jade86

Hey simmo, i leave next week ( 17th) going to manchester first then scotland, ireland, portugal hiring a car driving to spain booked 3 day PPtravel tour for running of the bulls then fly to London on the 10th and then off on contiki then flying home from Amsterdam. on The 10th ive booked a shared room at the contiki hotel so hopefully in with a few poeple from the trip! Im taking a sleeping bag, ya never know when you might need it! and you can get realy small ones now which dont take up too much room.

• 8 Jun 2011 Fairyfloss said

Fairyfloss

My travel agent advised that we needed to bring a sleeping bag for the trip, but apparently you can buy them at the contiki basement :) i picked up my contiki doccuments today! not too long to go now :D

• 15 Jun 2011 Explorer1260079 said

Explorer1260079

Hi guys

I just signed up, Im looking forward to meeting you all, and having the best time of our lives,
    I will be meeting you all, early in the morning on the 11th.

Im looking forward to it

• 16 Jun 2011 Trace said

Trace

Welcome to the tour Genevieve. Where in the world are you from? Are you doing any other travel besides the Contiki tour? Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the group. Not long now guys , two and a half weeks till I leave yipppeeeee

• 16 Jun 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

Cannot wait for this tour!! its goin to be awesome. Im leaving in 2 days for the uk and i will see you all in paris when u guys get there:)

• 16 Jun 2011 Explorer1260079 said

Explorer1260079

Hey trace

Im from South Africa, the most magical place Cape Town. Travels before hand to stay outside London till the trip starts, and after im heading to Scotland for 6 days…

I leave 3 weeks today :)

• 16 Jun 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar

Its seriously creeping up! I cant wait to get out of Melbourne! Its been a long time! I am so excited to meet people from different places in the world and just to hear stories about how they live and what they want to do in life. I love the fact we are all sharing this experience together! Have safe flights everyone and see you very very soon!

• 16 Jun 2011 Just Jen said

Just Jen

3 weeks today until I fly out of Cape Town!!! Can’t wait to meet you all… :)

• 16 Jun 2011 Jenny26 said

Jenny26

I can’t believe it almost there Europe see ya all soon!!!!

• 17 Jun 2011 Trace said

Trace

Oh cool. I’ve heard Cape Town is very beautiful. My Aunt lives in South Africa. I agree with Jess, cant wait to meet ppl from so many different places and hear about there lives and countries. Is it too early to start packing lol

• 21 Jun 2011 DanM said

Default_avatar

whos getting ready? not long now!

• 21 Jun 2011 DanM said

Default_avatar

just looked at availability and it looks like our bus is full

• 21 Jun 2011 Fairyfloss said

Fairyfloss

I fly out in two weeks :D Im so excited!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion