Community_discussions_small  

Comment

11 -30 July 2011 (European Experience)

12 Jan 2011 jess_is_contiki-ing said

Default_avatar
Hi to all the other lucky people doing this trip. Just wondering if anyone else is doing the trip on this date? Hopefully everyone is cashing up cause I'm looking forward to seeing the sites, a little(?) shopping and some great nights out! Only a few months now... Oh yeah!!! And to everyone doing this trip on another date - I hope you have an absolute blast!

I also have a few days free after this tour - but have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I guess the possibilities are endless!
  • 21 Jun 2011 Chelsea said

Chelsea

i’m out of here in two weeks too :)
    so soon now, i’m coming from Sydney though so hopefully all this ash cloud is gone and flights are back up!

• 21 Jun 2011 Just Jen said

Just Jen

Everyday I do a little bit more to get ready for the trip! All I wanna do is start packing!!! I am so excited, 16 sleeps until my flight to London! So can all volcanoes please keep their cool until then please, we don’t need any ash clouds getting in the way of anyone’s flights! :)

• 23 Jun 2011 Chelsea said

Chelsea

hey guys i’ve just recently thought it probably better to book at the royal national the night before cause i’m good at leaving things to the last minute like that
    anyway, i think i read somewhere once that we can get a discount cause we’re going on the contiki trip? is this right?

• 23 Jun 2011 Trace said

Trace

Yeah we do get special rates. I think it says on the site that you book it when you book your Contiki trip or through your travel agent. We just did ours with our travel agent and the booking voucher came with our Contiki documents. I’d give your travel agent or Contiki reservations a call and they should be able to fix it up for you.

Ten more sleeps for us till we leave Australia yippee… Praying for ash clouds to stop or stay well away. I’ve started packing already due to being a procrastinator who packs a little then does nothing for the rest of the day and because I am a terrible packer who needs time to unpack half the crap I have packed in order to fit under the airlines weight restrictions lol…

Probley also coz I’m miss organised OCD who wants to make sure I have everything so I can grab any last minute items on the weekend. The BF on the other hand was going to pack the hour before our departure until I insisted he at least pack the day before since its a Saturday anyway.

Anyone else started thinking about what to pack or any tips???

• 28 Jun 2011 sooooo_excited28 said

Default_avatar

Hi all!!

appears as though im EXTREMELY slow at getting to know all you guys!! haha i promise ill make up for it on the tour!!

only 8 more days!
    :)

• 28 Jun 2011 Larissa said

Larissa

Hey Everyone! :)
    I will also be on this tour. Its so close & I’m getting really excited, can’t wait to meet you all and share an amazing trip! :D

• 30 Jun 2011 jade86 said

jade86

Hey again, did i read somewhere that there is a meeting the night before at 7? is everyone going along?

• 30 Jun 2011 DanM said

Default_avatar

i think everyone has to

• 4 Jul 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

Not long now guys!!! Only like a week. I’m getting a bottle of vodka at Paris airport, I hot a smirmoth 1ltr for 10 euro !!!! It’s great weather over here, can’t wait for it!!!!! Hope ya all have a safe trip over here:)

• 5 Jul 2011 Just Jen said

Just Jen

Oh my gosh, only 2 more sleeps until my flight to London! So excited! See you all very soon, bright and early! :)

• 5 Jul 2011 Ashley Marie Ortiz said

Default_avatar

Found this discussion a bit late, but better late than never! My sister Amber and I will be on this trip as well! We are very excited! See you all very soon!

• 6 Jul 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

Hey guys. I’m probaly not goin to make it now. Im on my way home now. Just flew 18hrs to get to singapore from spain and got 13 hours to go untill i get home. Got the call from the fam to come home to say goodbye to my nan. Seeing on how things go i might be able to meet up with u guys somewhere on the trip. But if i cant meet up then i hope all u guys have a awesome experience and run a muck for us!!!!!! Safe travelling guys.

• 6 Jul 2011 Sam said

Sam

Hey! Just seeing this group last minute. Me and my friend Sylvia are on this trip as well. Were 22 and from Cananda. Can’t wait to meet all of you!

• 6 Jul 2011 An said

An

@simmo91: Sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope things will be looking up for you and your family soon.

@Sam, Ashley, Larry, SoExcited28: Welcome and hope to see you guys soon.

Only a couple days left, guys and gals. Can’t wait!

• 9 Jul 2011 Just Jen said

Just Jen

Hey! I’m really having a blast in London! My friend bust her knee though and may not be able to enjoy the sites with me tomorrow. I am really lost in this place and keen to do Madame Tussauds and London Eye tomorrow… anyone keen to meet up and do these with me? :)

• 10 Jul 2011 simmo91 said

simmo91

Hey everyone. If anyone is in London and has a free night u should go to the pascilla queen of the desert theater show and watch it. I wasn’t keen to go but I’m happy I went cause I had a blast and it was hilarious!!! Have pre drinks at the pub next to it cause it is deer to buys drinks there. I think the show starts at like 9. But look it up on the net and book tickets. Defiantly recommend it!!

• 18 Jan 2012 zokii91 said

zokii91

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion