Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing Grand Southern Mid 08??

18 Jun 2007 Charlie asked

Default_avatar
Hey guys just wondering if anyone is going to be doing this tour mid 08?? Probly bout this time next year (may/june).I cant wait!!! Would love to hear from u...
  • 23 Jun 2007 Charlie said

Default_avatar

Hey Jess!

Yeh i’d love to go earlier too but its the whole saving money thing thats holding me back till mid next year lolz…

This will be my second contiki trip, just got back from Europe not too long ago and like u said…best experience of my life!!

I think the new books come out about november this year or something like that…

• 23 Jul 2007 Charlie said

Default_avatar

Hey nat, ur going to have the best time on earth!!! lolz. Im looking at booking at the end of the year, should be plenty of time for me and my work mate to get bout 5 weeks off work together and hopefully save up enough money!!

• 23 Jul 2007 Callie said

Callie

Hey,

A friend and I will be going end of August/beginning of September. Cannot wait! This will be our first!!

• 24 Jul 2007 Aussie_Nat said

Default_avatar

Ah yes the saving up of money – I am in the midst of doing that myself. I am glad its tax time!

Yeh I’m going look at booking around November/December as well. Once Uni is all over (woohoo!)

• 25 Jul 2007 Dave & Christine said

Dave & Christine

I’m doing the Grand Southern around September next year. Can’t wait!

• 6 Aug 2007 December said

Default_avatar

Hiya.

I’m planning to do this tour in May/June next year, depending on the dates. I want to a couple of other tours while I’m in the US as well.

Awesome.

• 6 Aug 2007 Charlie said

Default_avatar

Sweeet i so cant wait…its good to see lotsa people are keen to go around that time of the year! Guess i wont be the only one lolz…kepp em comin peoplez!!

• 21 Aug 2007 David said

David

I’m planning on doing this tour july/august 08’(can not wait woo hoo) and then staying on for another week or so, im doing this with my wife and my brother and his girlfriend (if they have the money in time).

Done the wild western for our honeymoon two years ago and it was the best time i really recommend doing that one and stay for a few days after to the likes of universal studios, disney land etc..

• 27 Aug 2007 lizzie said

Default_avatar

Hey guys and girls

Im planning to do the Grand Southern in june/july next year.
    It will be my second contiki trip, went and did NZ earlier this year and had an absolute ball.

• 10 Sep 2007 ave said

Default_avatar

Hey

Im going July 19th and then doing the grand northern Aug 15th. it will be my 1st contiki tour and really looking forward to it

• 10 Sep 2007 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89

I am! I’m 21, f, filipina from NZ.. I’m doing the 31st of may or early june one next year! I cannot wait! I’ve saved up NZ$4000 so far.. so I need NZ$6000 to go woooop!!!

• 2 Oct 2007 robbie said

Default_avatar

im doing the grand sourthern in june 14th from la to ny, will be in san diego for 3-5 days before tour starts want to check out the animal parks

• 7 Oct 2007 Aussie_Nat said

Default_avatar

Although haven’t booked yet – have decided on the June 14th Grand Southern :-) Am very excited.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.