Community_discussions_small  

Comment

europe 14th july

31 Oct 2007 THANO said

Default_avatar
hey ive booked the tour starting at london on the 14th off july so if anyone is doing the same be good to know
  • 26 Dec 2007 Russell611 said

Default_avatar

As with my other posts, I am looking at this trip for myself around the middle of July 08. I will most likely be going by myself. I will be 19. Also from the U.S. You?
    EDIT: Wait I just checked the dates? It does not say it departs the 14th? You sure it is not the 12h or the 17th? Or did you mean June?

• 2 Mar 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

Hi Thano and Russell

My friend and I have booked the European vista to depart London on 14 July!

We cant wait!

• 17 Mar 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

hey guys!!
    me n my friend r also departing on the 14th n wel b arriving on the 13th!! we’re probs also gona hang around a few days after!!

• 18 Mar 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel,

My friend and I are arriving on the 13th and staying for a few days after in London as well. Are you staying at the Royal national on the night before the tour? We are. So looking forward to the trip!

Kaz

• 18 Mar 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

hey kaz!!
    yer me and my friend are also arriving on the 13th i think in the afternoon so we will be attending that meeting that they suggest to go to! and yes we are staying at the royal national the night before as well! we’re probably gona hang around the uk after it as well..we havnt decided yet! so excited but trying to contain it coz i dont want to hype it up n it not meet my expectations!!

• 20 Mar 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel,

I am happy you replied cause I was starting to get worried ….. thought we might have had an empty bus!

Where are you from?

My friend Tamsyn and I are from Australia. We have been friends since we started high school so I was glad we could travel together!

I am stying longer then Tamsyn as she couldnt get as much time off work plus I have a few friends in the UK that I want to catch up with.

I am sure the holiday will meet all your expectations ….. if not more! I am going to make the most of it!! Thats for sure!!

• 24 Mar 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

hey kaz!!
    i hav the same fear that the bus wil b empty but i spoke to the guy who booked my contiki and he said it was practically booked out..so all shood b good!!

Me and my friend are from australia as well, melbourne. wev worked together for about 14months..so were excited! i mite b stayin longer than my friend as well coz i cn et mor time off!! im just undecided coz itl mean i hav 2defer uni and plus id b spendin my extra time in italy n i dnt know how much i can rely on my italian!!

So many decisions!! wish some-one would tel me wat to do!!

So how old r u guys? n where in aus u from?

• 31 Mar 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel,

My friend and I are both 30 ….. I keep forgetting that I am that old though!!

We are from Wollongong, just south of Sydney. How old are you guys?

• 2 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

hey guys i cant wait wat meeting is there at the hotel and wherew are u guys flying from

• 3 Apr 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

Hey Kaz and Thano,

Ok i read in the contiki email that there is meeting in the hotel that we depart from the night before so the 13th at 7pm..its not compulsory..but they recommend it so you can get to know everyone and update yourself on last minute details n plus at least u’l b there the night before we leave coz i think its like a 6.45 start.

im flying from melbourne with cathay pacific..you guys?

oh n Kaz i’l be 20 and my friend is 22.

Shall be fun i hope!!

• 3 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

hey mel
    99 days to go
    thats what i thought this site was for so u get to know everybody lol i havent recived anything from contiki maybe your just lucky ill be 21 on contiki cant wait ill be flying from sydney with emirates with two friends who are both 22

• 3 Apr 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

lol well im sur its not coz im lucky mayb u just havnt read it or mayb theyl let u no when u pay in full or othawise u can find it in the europe brochure i think! either way r u flighin in the nite be4? u stayin at the royal national or wateva its called? coz if u r u shood com 2the meetin!! i dnt think many people no bout this forum thus the meeting.
    u make it sound so soon..99days well 98!! yayayayay!!!

• 4 Apr 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

hey Guys,

We are flying with Singapore Airline out of Sydney and arrive on 13th. We will go to the meeting too!! Dont worry Thano, I havent got any info from Contiki yet either …. and I have paid in full! So excited!!!!!!!!

• 4 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

hey guys
    yeh where flying out off sydney on the 12th arriving in london on the 13th at the royal national yeh everything is paid for just making a few changes cause after the tour where not going back to london but traveling to greece i tell u it was a headache trying to do things and waiting for it cause i CANT WAIT

• 7 Apr 2008 Kazzamataz said

Default_avatar

I have just booked a trip to Larnaca in Cyprus for after the tour. I will be in London for 4 days then head to Larnaca on 7th August for a few days then to Manchester UK then home …..

• 9 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

hey kazza ill be in greece for 3 weeks after contiki but i will not be going back to london but staying in amesterdam for a lil longer then making my way to greec and arrive home on the 26th off august

• 10 Apr 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

im so jealous uz r doing greece n cyprus..il hav to do them on my next trip lol!! im stayin on in london for a bit n then to scotland n then home coz i hav uni Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> So crapp!!

• 11 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

its not crap u said ur going to do them next time so dnt worry wat do u study

• 12 Apr 2008 mel said

Default_avatar

lol this is tru but i guess iv been wanting 2go 2 greece for about 3yrs now and i stil havnt made it ther n this is my 2nd time to europe in that time..hopefully one day il get ther lol!!

im studyin arts/business, iv got about 2yrs left unfortunetly! wat do u do with urself?

• 13 Apr 2008 THANO said

Default_avatar

i have been to greece once before when u go trust me u will love it its different from everywhere i have been. I went there when greece won the euro cup it went crazy i got pics off police with flags and everyone was on the street drinking their crazy when it comesw to soccer

lol i used to be a chef i did it for three years but i got out off that and stepped into retail it was a great change should have done it earlier

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.