GHD-MK 4 New Zealand

19 Aug 2008 Explorer1084391 said

Hi! I have a MK 4 GHD straightner bought in New Zealand.... will it work in UK? What do I need to take please? Thanks.
  • 20 Aug 2008 shane'o said


    for the uk you’ll just need a plug adaptor from NZ/Aus – UK, if you’re seeing europe as well you’ll need a second adaptor for NZ/Aus – continental Europe.

    you won’t need a “voltage converter” for the uk or europe

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Related Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 8 years

This comment was posted about 8 years ago. It has been discussed 1 time.

2 people are following this discussion.

  • Default_avatar
  • Default_avatar



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.