Community_discussions_small  

Question

Europe Summer 2014

9 Jan 2014 Chad asked

Chad

Hey I'm Chad, 22 from Sydney.

I plan on doing a Contiki around July/August, probably the European Concepts Resort tour solo, just curious if anything else is travelling on that one or something similar? That one is 29 days.

• 9 Jan 2014 tanna said

tanna

hey I’m doing the European escapade from 18 July – it’s 25 days :)

• 10 Jan 2014 czendejas said

czendejas

Hey, I will be doing the European Trail starting June 20th to July 13. 24 days and visit 14 countries!

• 10 Jan 2014 Chad said

Chad

Hey tantan/czendejas :)

I was actually considering the European escapade but that goes to Spain instead of Prague and I’ve been told Prague is cool. Plus I want to see Pompeii and mt. Vesuvius and I don’t think either trip goes there unfortunately.

• 10 Jan 2014 SharelleT said

SharelleT

I’m doing Mediterranean Highlights from the 2nd August then Sail Croatia from Split on the 16th August!

• 22 Jan 2014 Chad said

Chad

Totally forgot about this thread, 2 contikis sounds awesome Sharelle :)

I’m doing the Contrasts plus Corfu Resort on the 24th of July.

• 23 Jan 2014 chantasy_s said

chantasy_s

If there’s any way to visit Pompeii and Mt Vesuvias I highly recommend it! I went with a different tour company a few years ago, we spent the morning in Pompeii and hiked the Volcano that afternoon. It was incredible. The view over the Bay of Naples and the landscape was breathtaking.

• 24 Jan 2014 Chad said

Chad

Yeah really want to see it and the tour I booked will take me to both so I’m super keen.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.