European Discovery Review and Europe Trip Advice Blog

27 Mar 2009 Lynsey722 said

Hi Everyone,<BR><BR> I recently did the European Discovery Tour (December/January) and I have final put together a review of the trip with an indepth look at each city and the things you can do in each city; a review of the hotels we stayed at; my packing list; how to budget; what I bought and spent my money on; and some other really great advice. I think it will be really helpful for anyone who has booked a tour to Europe with Contiki or anyone who is thinking about it.<BR><BR>There are 24 entries and you will want to search for the Welcome post on the left side of the website to get started and then read up.<BR><BR>If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!<BR><BR><A HREF="" TARGET=_blank></A>
  • 27 Jul 2009 Lynsey722 said

Hi All,

I’ve updated my travel site and moved everything to a new place..the old blog still exists, but the new site is easier to navigate around. Be sure to check it out!

• 14 Jun 2012 jacksmith123 said

I visited Niagara Falls last summers, now planing to visit Europe this upcoming summers. well i will follow your blogs to get more info about Europe trip thanks.

• 18 Jun 2012 Helen said

Am doing the European Discovery this September and am very glad I read your blog!!

• 14 Aug 2012 tanya said

I loved your blog. We are doing the tour this December and we are taking a lot of pointers from your blog :-)

• 15 Aug 2012 Sune said

Hi Lynsey,
    Thank you for the advice, will definately go through it! We want to do the European Discovery that departs 19 March – is anyone else going then?
    Please let me know!

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.