Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery Review and Europe Trip Advice Blog

27 Mar 2009 Lynsey722 said

Default_avatar
Hi Everyone,

I recently did the European Discovery Tour (December/January) and I have final put together a review of the trip with an indepth look at each city and the things you can do in each city; a review of the hotels we stayed at; my packing list; how to budget; what I bought and spent my money on; and some other really great advice. I think it will be really helpful for anyone who has booked a tour to Europe with Contiki or anyone who is thinking about it.

There are 24 entries and you will want to search for the Welcome post on the left side of the website to get started and then read up.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

www.lynseystravels.blogspot.com
  • 27 Jul 2009 Lynsey722 said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

I’ve updated my travel site and moved everything to a new place..the old blog still exists, but the new site is easier to navigate around. Be sure to check it out!

http://lynseystravels.weebly.com

• 14 Jun 2012 jacksmith123 said

Default_avatar

I visited Niagara Falls last summers, now planing to visit Europe this upcoming summers. well i will follow your blogs to get more info about Europe trip thanks.

• 18 Jun 2012 Helen said

Helen

Am doing the European Discovery this September and am very glad I read your blog!!

• 14 Aug 2012 tanya said

tanya

I loved your blog. We are doing the tour this December and we are taking a lot of pointers from your blog :-)

• 15 Aug 2012 Sune said

Sune

Hi Lynsey,
    Thank you for the advice, will definately go through it! We want to do the European Discovery that departs 19 March – is anyone else going then?
    Please let me know!
    Suné*

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.