Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Scotland Tour - 19 September

25 Aug 2009 Karlness said

Default_avatar
Hi there, we are travelling on the 5 day Scotland Tour commencing 19 September in Edinburgh. Would love to make contact with others planning this trip. Smiler
  • 25 Aug 2009 danbiscuit said

danbiscuit

Hey!

Yeah I am doing this tour as well. I hope there is more than just us doing it!!

Where are you from?

• 25 Aug 2009 Karlness said

Default_avatar

Hi Dan, there are two of us doing this tour, so plus you that’s at least three so far! haha

• 25 Aug 2009 danbiscuit said

danbiscuit

Brilliant! Good to see the numbers are slowly going up!! :P
    My Contiki pack arrived in the mail yesterday.. So its time to starting counting down the days!!

• 26 Aug 2009 Karlness said

Default_avatar

We are from Brisbane – countdown is on and looking forward to leaving work behind for a few weeks….

• 26 Aug 2009 Karlness said

Default_avatar

Do you know if we are joining up with another tour ready in progress for this tour?

• 26 Aug 2009 danbiscuit said

danbiscuit

Yeah we join the “Great Britain & Southern Ireland” tour which is from 17 Sept – 1 Oct.

I wonder how many people will be on that?? Certainly doesn’t seem to be many people doing ours! LOL

Yeah I can’t wait to get some more time off work, though I have been told that i’ll be run off my feet when I get back, so maybe I will stay on holidays for ever? :P

• 27 Aug 2009 Renaeluvs2travel said

Default_avatar

Hi there

My hubby & I are on the Great Britain Southern Ireland tour 17 Sept – 1 Oct.

This tour is booked out so I would say there is stacks more people, but they haven’t found the forums yet. There are so many good tips on this site.

• 27 Aug 2009 Karlness said

Default_avatar

So is this your first trip to Europe? I’ve been before, but this is my partner Karl’s first trip. He is a bagpiper, so we thought it would be cool to tour scotland. After that we are spending time with friends in London and Salisbury for a couple of weeks…

• 27 Aug 2009 danbiscuit said

danbiscuit

I did the “Rome to Athens” tour about 10 months ago which was pretty cool.

I haven’t been to the UK before, and some of my family comes from that background so I wanted to check it out before my next European tour. I am spending 5 days in London before heading to Edinburgh for this tour, then going straight back to London afterwards for the European Impressions tour.

So excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion