Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Experience 28th June til July 17th

12 Nov 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98
Hey guys I just booked the 20 tour from the 28th of June till the 17th July. Just wondering if anyone on here has booked or is considering booking this tour.

Cheers
Bigbob.
  • 12 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hey Robbo98, Im thinking about doing this tour too! Trouble is I have time restrictions with uni but Im still hoping to stay a few days in london before/after.

Sally

• 12 Nov 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

Hey Sally yeah I have to squeeze the tour and a week after in between exams and when uni starts again. What uni do you go to?

• 12 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

I know same, it will be a pain but i want to go so badly! haha Im from Brisbane too – go to QUT. How about you?

• 13 Nov 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

yeah same here ive been waiting for ages for this. I got to QUT Kelvin Grove going a bachelor of Communication Design, what are you studying?

• 17 Nov 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hey Rob, sorry for the late reply. i did send an email through to your email address i found on another board but it mustnt have gone through properly :S

im studying bachelor of law and justice at gardens point.

finally have a free day tomorrow so will be seeing a travel agent to try and get organised! lol

• 17 Nov 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

Hey Sal sorry sent you back an email Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->, I’m all booked in for the 28th and flying over on emirates in economy.

Does anyone have any feedback about emirates? or any tips for the flight over?

Is anyone else doing this tour?

• 29 Nov 2009 nickers84 said

Default_avatar

Hey Rob! im going on the tour too… but you know that cos im comming with you hahaha

tip for flying move around alot cos if you sit still you end up with really swollen feet ewwwww

• 1 Dec 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

hey nickstick whats doin? cool we have 4 people now need more people, come on there needs to be more out there!!

• 13 Dec 2009 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

Bump!! Woooo

196 Days | 07 Hours | 26 mins Till tour!!!

Anyone else out there going on this tour or thinking about it?

• 27 Dec 2009 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

hey guys i’m thinking of doing this tour as well. i’m in the same boat as you guys with uni and stuff Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> hopefully will be booking it in the next fortnight or so…

• 27 Dec 2009 said

Default_avatar

Hey, its really great to see a few more people are interested in this tour!

Ginzy89, i had concerns with uni but so far all the plans have fallen into place and everything is working out. Ive even managed to squeeze in a couple of days around london after the tour.

Will you be travelling solo? How are your travel plans coming along? =)

• 30 Dec 2009 Ginzy89 said

Default_avatar

oh awesome! my friend just came back from europe and she loved london and i was thinking of maybe going a few days early before or staying a few days after the tour to check out london. my plans aren’t going so great atm, but after new years hopefully i’ll have the money for the deposit. i’ve also got my 21st to plan which is in feb so i don’t have much time. and i’m planning on flying solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> what about you?

• 1 Jan 2010 said

Default_avatar

yea fingers crossed this new year will bring about a very financially benefical year for the both of us. haha i must start saving for spending money! and yes i will be travelling solo and it will also be my first time overseas. so it is very exciting but im anxious at the same time as you can imagine.

im glad to hear your friend loved london, i arrive on the 26th of june and have until after the tour to the 21st july in london. so hopefully there will be plenty of things to do and explore. btw i will be staying at the royal national hotel which appears to be a cheap and convenient option according to the information i have read, so it might be something to look into when you are looking for accomodation.

best of luck saving! =)

• 1 Jan 2010 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

hey Ginzy89,

its nice to hear there is another person thinking about going on our tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> there is 4 ppl doing the same thing now so its awesome and im getting excited about. i have about half the spending money so im happy with the way things are going.

• 21 Jan 2010 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

BUMP Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 24 Jan 2010 Explorer Amy said

Default_avatar

Hi
    im going on the tour with a friend Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    so i guess ill see u there
    im so excited!!
    Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 25 Jan 2010 Robbo98 said

Robbo98

hey amy,

thanks for jumping on our thread and saying hey, its great to see more people getting on the tour I look forward to meet everyone I guess we will all stay at the royal national hotel? or close by? so I’m sure we will see eachother before the tour starts. Yeah I’m with you im really excited and i cant wait.

-rob

• 25 Jan 2010 Explorer Amy said

Default_avatar

yes we are staying at the royal national before and after.
    have you ever been to London? we haven’t.

• 27 Jan 2010 said

Default_avatar

Hey Amy,

Welcome! =) It looks like the fun is going to start at the royal national with all of us staying there both before and after the tour. haha

I havent been to london but found some of the ‘things to do/see in uk’ style posts on this forum useful for planning. Also google can do wonders. How long will you be having to explore london? What dates are you arriving?

• 30 Jan 2010 Ali & Ben said

Ali & Ben

Hi sal this is amy’s friend i am travelling with amy we are staying 1 night before the tour then 3 days after the tour, we are both looking forward to checking out london.
    I can’t wait. Ive been waiting a while for this. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.