Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Berlin & Prague December 26th

13 Aug 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar
Anyone booked for the Berlin and Prague trip from December 26th-January 2nd? My brother and I just signed up for it. We're so excited!
  • 10 Oct 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

I went on the Egypt trip in April of 2009 and had a great time! This will be my second trip with Contiki and my brothers first trip with them.

• 10 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

hey! I am thinking of doing this tour.
    I just came back from a contiki a few weeks ago. It was amazing! Can’t wait to do another one

• 12 Oct 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

I went to Egypt with a friend of mine. All of the hotels we stayed in were nice and clean, the tour manager was awesome, and the people in our group were a lot of fun! Our group really clicked and about 20 of us met up in NYC for a reunion less than a year later.

• 12 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

It was the best 24 days ever! Everyone got along so well too. The hotels were ok but you barley are in them. Our tour manager was so good new her stuff. There was alot of partying. I went solo and loved it! I think thats the way to go. You have no one holding you back. You grow so close to everyone too!
    But everyone is so friendly i really reccomend it!

• 12 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

I ended up sharing a room with someone.Our tour manager traded around roomates for us every two nights so we got to get to know everyone.
    I hope theres something going on for new years. I have been debating between doing this tour. Have you ever been to europe before?

• 14 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

I’m from Canada. What about you?

• 16 Oct 2010 danielle said

Default_avatar

I didn’t book anything yet. I am still debating if i am doing this tour or just going to do great britain because its half the price as this trip. I want to backpack after for a month or more so i need all the money. But this trip sounds so cool. Awee where do you live in USA? For me it probably won’t be as cold. It gets down to -40c or more in winter. I would buy a winter parka because you will need it there! I heard it gets pretty damn cold:P

• 21 Oct 2010 Explorer1213777 said

Default_avatar

I just booked this trip! I am traveling from San Diego on my own and very excited to give Contiki a try (although still trying to find flights that do not cost a million dollars).

• 21 Oct 2010 Phil57 said

Phil57

Myself and a friend will be on the Berlin to Budapest tour for December 26th. will be in stockholm for a couple days before that. it’s going to be a good time!

• 22 Oct 2010 Jill said

Default_avatar

Hey if anyone’s looking for airfare prices, you may want to check out Yapta.com it lets you put in your destinations and dates and then shows you different sites and their prices. They also let you track the flights and if your flight goes down in price (it varies depending on the airline) it will help you get the difference refunded. Some sights have hidden fees so be sure to check out a few. I happened to go online late at night during the week and was able to get roundtrip direct flights from NY for less than $800

• 11 Nov 2011 JamieM said

JamieM

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.