Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Adventurer June 17th-July 23rd 2011

15 Sep 2010 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar
Hey Guys!

Anyone looking at doin this tour? Im a 22 year old gal from Australia (Melbourne) and am doin this tour solo and this is my first time to Europe! So exciting! I know it's still early days but it would be great to meet other people before the tour starts Smiler

-Chris
  • 31 Oct 2010 Nicole_D said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m Nicole Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I booked this tour yesterday. Its my first trip ever!! I’m riding solo as well so yeah i agree with chris, I would like to meet people before hand. I’m 20 and live in Sydney, Australia. I’ve also booked to stay an extra two days in London after the tour finishes Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Chris, what airline did you book with? I booked with Cathay Pacific they were the cheapest I could find.

• 2 Nov 2010 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar

Awww Yay how exciting! It’s gonna be so much fun so excited to sight see & meet new people. I think I have an extra 4 or 5 days after the tour and maybe 1 or 2 days before the tour starts so we should def meet up before or after the tour. I haven’t booked my flights yet will probably do it next week. I think I’ll be booking on Qatar or Emirates. How much did you pay for your flights? What country you looking forward to the most?

Wish it wasn’t so far away!

• 3 Nov 2010 Nicole_D said

Default_avatar

Yeah that would be great to meet up… It may be better to meet the day before the tour since we are both on our own it would be good to have some company AND it will be so much fun experiencing a different country Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I paid $1800 for my flights all the other airlines i think were $2000 and higher… Hmmm country im looking forward to the most would probably be Greece because my background is Greek so it would be good to see where I originated from plus come on… Mykonos will be a blast haha….Oh and very excited for Amsterdam hehe. What country are you looking forward to?

• 3 Nov 2010 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar

Yeah we should def meet up beforehand and explore London together. When I book my flights I’ll let you know what dates/times I’m arriving in London. You found some pretty cheap flights hopefully I find some good ones too. I think Greece is going to be amazing will be good to have a break in the middle of the tour. I’m also looking forward to Spain as my dad is Spanish. You should add me to facebook my full name is- Christine Lizarazu

• 2 Dec 2010 Mos77 said

Default_avatar

Hi Chris, Nicole

I’ve booked this tour an i’m in Brisbane.

Moses

• 5 Dec 2010 Explorer1221298 said

Default_avatar

Hi guys!
    my names Kate, im 22 from perth Australia. think its great we can meet the people we’ll be travelling with beforehand. im also flying solo, and as its my first european trip its great to know that others are too!

• 17 Jan 2011 Nicole_D said

Default_avatar

Hey Moses, Hey Kate Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> its great to see that there is more of us on this tour.. i was starting to think that it was just gonna be me and chris haha

• 25 Feb 2011 Mezz said

Mezz

Hi all,
    My friend and i are also doing this tour we’re 22 and 23 yo sydney girls….so excited to meet you all in 3 months
    Mezz

• 26 Feb 2011 HalieAnn said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I am also doing this tour, heading over by myself on the 15th of June would be great to meet up in London before hand! I am 20 and from Invercargill New Zealand. Cant wait to go!

Halie

• 26 Feb 2011 Matt03 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Myself and a mate are heading over for this tour on the 15th of June, we’re both 23 from Melbourne. First time out of Australia so should be good! Look forward to meeting everybody.

Matt

• 27 Feb 2011 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar

Sounds like everyone is heading out around the same time. What airlines is everyone on?? Matt what suburb in Melbourne u guys from??
    Yay so exciting to see some more people on the tour it’s going to be amazing!! Count down is on :)
    Does anyone know fi there is a facebook page set up yet??
    -Chris

• 27 Feb 2011 HalieAnn said

Default_avatar

I am flying with Qantas, is anyone sticking around after the tour for a while?

Havent seen a facebook page as of yet.

Halie

• 28 Feb 2011 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar

Hey Halie
    I’m staying in London till the 27th staying at the Royal National. How about yourself?
    I might have to create a facebook group I’ll let you guys know :)
    -Chris

• 28 Feb 2011 Matt03 said

Default_avatar

I think we are flying Cathay Pacific? We’re from bayside area, and staying in/around London for about another week after the trip, should be good! Is someone making a facebook group?

• 28 Feb 2011 HalieAnn said

Default_avatar

Hey Chris,

I will be in London until the 31st of July, havent booked anywhere to stay because depending on the tour i might go back to one of the places. Im really keen to do Disney Land in Paris so might be there afterwards and Im really wanting to go to Santorini too.

Would be great if you did a facebook page let me know how it goes :)

Halie

• 28 Feb 2011 chrisaussiegirl said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    I created a facebook group please join- http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_113774595367688 or u can search it the name of the group is- European Adventurer June 17th-July 23rd 2011

Halie, ur so lucky staying till the 31st I have to be back at work on the 1st August :( I’m thinking I’ll just have to stick around London don’t think I will have time to travel round awww well I’ll just have to go back one day :)

• 28 Feb 2011 Ben said

Default_avatar

Hey guys also doing the tour with matt who posted above, Cant wait going to be amazing.

• 1 Mar 2011 StephMcKin said

StephMcKin

Just signed up for this tour today! So excited about it, we’re going to have the time of our lives!

• 1 Mar 2011 Matt03 said

Default_avatar

Just joined the facebook group guys, hoping the time between now and June doesn’t drag too much!

• 7 Mar 2011 Abbey Kate said

Abbey Kate

Hey everybody,

I’m doing this trip too! 21 from Ballarat, Australia. So good to see so many of us around the same age! Like many of you, i’ll be travelling solo so would love to meet up before our trip. Look forward to meeting you all!

I’m arriving in London on the 13th and staying at the Royal until we leave. Is anybody else going to be there?

I got a good deal flying with Malaysia Airlines, for anybody yet to organise their flights.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion