Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts- June 6 2011

3 Nov 2010 blsbinks said

blsbinks
My name is Bianca. I am going on the Contrasts tour leaving on June 6 2011. I was wondering if anyone else is going... I'd love to chat to people who are going because I am going solo... Thanks Smiler)
  • 24 Nov 2010 chelsea! said

Default_avatar

My cousin and I are! I’m 19 and he’s 20. We’re from Australia.

• 27 Nov 2010 shaun.dmonte said

Default_avatar

Hey Bianca,

My best mate and I are doing the same tour. Both 24. I’m from Australia, he’s currently in the USA Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Dec 2010 Leesa said

Leesa

This is the tour i’m looking at doing too.. I’m heading over on my own. i’m 23 from Adelaide

• 8 Dec 2010 Explorer1220317 said

Default_avatar

I’m also doing this tour solo. I’m 24 from Brisbane.

• 9 Dec 2010 LUKE said

Default_avatar

hey guys me and my brother have booked this holiday ill be 25 and my brother is 28 were both from aus too

• 13 Dec 2010 Whitney.Francis said

Whitney.Francis

hey, my name is whitney and im from canada i’m 20 years old and i havent booked yet, but i will be soon! and i will be coming alone

• 13 Dec 2010 LUKE said

Default_avatar

Just a quick question to all ?? what are you expecting from this ??? For me looking to have the time of my life, once in a lifetime oppertunity and best of all no regrets Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 14 Dec 2010 Leesa said

Leesa

I’ve def booked this tour now, so so excited!

• 15 Dec 2010 peterm said

Default_avatar

hey all my name is Peter, 24 from Sydney. I’ve just booked this tour. So the countdown begins.

• 25 Dec 2010 shaun.dmonte said

Default_avatar

hey all,

created a facebook group for us all. just search “Contiki – European Contrasts – 6 June 2011”.

cheers,
    Shaun

• 28 Dec 2010 Leesa said

Leesa

Can you please do me a favour and post the link Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I tried searching for the page and couldn’t find it! lol Thanks!! Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 28 Dec 2010 Leesa said

Leesa

oh wait, all good i found it!

• 28 Dec 2010 shaun.dmonte said

Default_avatar
  • 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1179776 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, Im thinking about doing this tour.. Looks pretty awesome plus theres plenty of time to kick on afterwards into the european summer. Im 23, male, from Melbourne. Name is Keary.

• 30 Dec 2010 chelsea! said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Leesa:
    This is the tour i’m looking at doing too.. I’m heading over on my own. i’m 23 from Adelaide

I’m from Adelaide too, so is my cousin Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> small world.
    Is anyone else going on after the tour? I’m doing an extra month hopping around places after it’s finished.

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1179776 said

Default_avatar

Hey Chelsea, Im planning on heading to spain after the tour (Barcelona, and Ibiza) and then Greek Islands.. Just party as much as possible haha

• 30 Dec 2010 Leesa said

Leesa

haha thats crazy!
    adelaide is soooooo small Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

i’m spending 2 months afterwards travelling – egypt, london, croatia, greek islands, ibiza, la tomitina and san sebastian Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

where are you thinking of heading??

• 2 Jan 2011 Explorer1225171 said

Default_avatar

hey guys..nice to know theres a few others going over solo.. Im jess 21 and from perth Australia!!

• 3 Jan 2011 chelsea! said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Leesa:
    haha thats crazy!
    adelaide is soooooo small Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

i’m spending 2 months afterwards travelling – egypt, london, croatia, greek islands, ibiza, la tomitina and san sebastian Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

where are you thinking of heading??

we’re basing in england and france with realtives and going from there for about a month. so probably barcelona and spain for the running of the bulls, and just back to places we liked on the tour that we feel we didn’t get enough time at.
    is it everyone else’s first time overseas?

• 5 Jan 2011 Whitney.Francis said

Whitney.Francis

I just booked this trip! my name is whitney i will be 21 when we go and i am from vancouver canada. and i am also going solo!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.