12th august to 5th sept 08

10 Dec 2007 Ben said

hello, just looking to see if there is anyone booked yet for this tour just dont want to be the only ones... Ben and Simone
  • 10 Dec 2007 Ben said

we are a couple from melbourne australia, 23 and 22 years old and cant wait to be overseas.

• 29 Jan 2008 **Lucy** said

hey, im booking this tour 25, female and from sydney. Ill be doing this tour solo so VERY nervous…have you guys done anything like this before???

• 28 Feb 2008 Tori said

Hey, my friends and I are doing this tour also. This will be our first contiki tour and first time to Europe. Really looking forward to it and meeting everyone.

• 10 May 2008 Beck said

Hey everyone.
    I heading off solo too- and agree with Lucy- I am very nervous, but it should be great!! Just waiting for my visa to come through to stay and work in the UK afterwards.

• 26 May 2008 Ryan said

Hey guys
    I will be joining u all in august. Cant wait to be travelling round not having to think about work! Im 22, from melbourne and travelling on my own. Look forward to catching up with u all!

• 4 Jun 2008 Explorer1102222 said

hello people i will also be joining the tour though not solo. myself and 3 mates have joined. 2 of my mates are 21 and the other is 24 and i shall be spending my 21st birthday on tour which will be pretty big. really cant wait to see you all. drop us a line on face book if you want to talk before the trip. my name is andrew skehan and from brisbane. cheers

• 4 Jun 2008 Explorer1102224 said

hey everyone im also on this tour so i decided to start a group on facebook so feel free to join it! its titled “Contiki Tour European Escapade 08 – 12th August till 5th September”

• 29 Jun 2008 Explorer1090417 said

hey guys,

I will be joining everyone as well 23 yo from brisbane, should be awesome, looking forward to it. Elias

• 2 Jul 2008 Globel Glen said

Globel Glen

hey all my names glen..HI GLEN lol

anyway im joinin in this trip to YAY
    i cant wait
    im 20 and well i am from australia but i have been living in scotland for the past year now but a friend from back home she is coming to join me on this trip as well

i cant wait to meet you all
    and have fun

and we all have to do something for andrew skehan b-day 21 woot

see yas in london

glen Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jul 2008 Hayley22 said

hey guys

my names hayley, im 23 from sydney. going solo.. so excited – but very nervous, lol
    going to be an awesome month, i cant wait…
    looking forward to meeting u all very soon…

• 4 Aug 2008 Daniel said

Hey everyone I’m Daniel

18 here coming solo from the US. Uh oh! I guess that makes me the youngin!

Can’t wait to meet you all

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.