Community_discussions_small  

Comment

12th august to 5th sept 08

10 Dec 2007 Ben said

Default_avatar
hello, just looking to see if there is anyone booked yet for this tour just dont want to be the only ones... Ben and Simone
  • 10 Dec 2007 Ben said

Default_avatar

we are a couple from melbourne australia, 23 and 22 years old and cant wait to be overseas.

• 29 Jan 2008 **Lucy** said

**Lucy**

hey, im booking this tour tomorrow..im 25, female and from sydney. Ill be doing this tour solo so VERY nervous…have you guys done anything like this before???

• 28 Feb 2008 Tori said

Default_avatar

Hey, my friends and I are doing this tour also. This will be our first contiki tour and first time to Europe. Really looking forward to it and meeting everyone.

• 10 May 2008 Beck said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone.
    I heading off solo too- and agree with Lucy- I am very nervous, but it should be great!! Just waiting for my visa to come through to stay and work in the UK afterwards.

• 26 May 2008 Ryan said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    I will be joining u all in august. Cant wait to be travelling round not having to think about work! Im 22, from melbourne and travelling on my own. Look forward to catching up with u all!

• 4 Jun 2008 Explorer1102222 said

Default_avatar

hello people i will also be joining the tour though not solo. myself and 3 mates have joined. 2 of my mates are 21 and the other is 24 and i shall be spending my 21st birthday on tour which will be pretty big. really cant wait to see you all. drop us a line on face book if you want to talk before the trip. my name is andrew skehan and from brisbane. cheers

• 4 Jun 2008 Explorer1102224 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone im also on this tour so i decided to start a group on facebook so feel free to join it! its titled “Contiki Tour European Escapade 08 – 12th August till 5th September”

• 29 Jun 2008 Explorer1090417 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,

I will be joining everyone as well 23 yo from brisbane, should be awesome, looking forward to it. Elias

• 2 Jul 2008 Globel Glen said

Globel Glen

hey all my names glen..HI GLEN lol

anyway im joinin in this trip to YAY
    i cant wait
    im 20 and well i am from australia but i have been living in scotland for the past year now but a friend from back home she is coming to join me on this trip as well

i cant wait to meet you all
    and have fun

and we all have to do something for andrew skehan b-day 21 woot

anyway

see yas in london

glen Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jul 2008 Hayley22 said

Default_avatar

hey guys

my names hayley, im 23 from sydney. going solo.. so excited – but very nervous, lol
    going to be an awesome month, i cant wait…
    looking forward to meeting u all very soon…

• 4 Aug 2008 Daniel said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone I’m Daniel

18 here coming solo from the US. Uh oh! I guess that makes me the youngin!

Can’t wait to meet you all

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion