Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EUROPEAN MAGIC - ASK YOUR QUESTIONS.

19 Oct 2010 JonoRocket said

JonoRocket
Yo Yo all... so i just got back from the euro magic tour and had a great time thought i would post this thread for any one that has any questions regarding the tour as i wish there was one when i was planning on booking or going... i can answer on most questions i believe people will have and i did all the optional extras except moulin rouge but everyone that did that said it was really good and worth it.. so with out further i do ASK AWAY Smiler

EDIT PLEASE READ: I have answered many questions regarding this trip and have started to get a lot of duplicate questions mainly regarding Money, Travel Times, And what certain events, places or foods are like so it would be much appreciated if you took a few minutes of your time to read through some other peoples posts and my responses and most likely i would say majority of your questions will be answered. If you have any others or would like to know in depth more about something i have answered i will still be happy to answer them but it would be much appreciated if you check first as it will save your time getting the information you need and also my time :) Thank you =)
  • 16 Aug 2011 JonoRocket said

JonoRocket

If its what she wanted to do then absolutely, once they hit 18 they are an adult and in my books i would let them pursue what ever they wanted to do, you cant hold them down all their lives and doing so once they hit that age only makes things worse later on in my opinion.

Furthermore the tour is safe, you have 30+ people and you all become really good friends quickly, it becomes a big family atmosphere where your all looking out for one another during the adventure.

• 7 Dec 2011 Explorer1330231 said

Default_avatar

your information was very halpeful ! just a quick question, it says the tour ends in france, does this mean we have to buy our own tickets to get back to london? does it depart from london or we have to meet at south end near dover? Thanks!

• 8 Dec 2011 JonoRocket said

JonoRocket

The tour ends in France in terms of the places you see, you will be driven back to the port of calais where you all will take the ferri back to dover and then bus back to the london hotel where you initially depart from day 1 of the trip, so no you dont need to worry about any alternate tickets or anything =)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion