Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Comment

Age Range

28 Jul 2010 Eric said

Eric
Hey guys,<BR><BR>I am debating on doing one of two tours.<BR>Contrasts or Panaorama.<BR><BR>So what is some of the fellow contiki travellers age for Contrasts? I'm 25 and from Canada<BR><BR>I did a contiki in AussieLand las Dec. and had a blast.
  • Read the responses 6 responses so far
  • 30 Jul 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

Come on our tour!!! departing on the 9th!!! im 20 and my partner is 21!!! you’ll have a blast with us!

Im also from Aussieland!
    Teagan! :-)

• 30 Jul 2010 Eric said

Eric

Cool

Are you planning to stay any extra days?

• 2 Aug 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

well we land in london at like 5.30am on the tuesday and i think the tour starts on the thursday, then we leave late on the friday night after the tour finishes i think! so not as long as i wanted but i suppose it is better than nothing! wbu?

• 2 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric

We end on the 9th and I am planning an extra 10 days to explore and maybe catch a football game or 2.

• 2 Aug 2010 Tegz101 said

Tegz101

hmm lucky you well i wanted to stay as long as that in some way, but i turn 21 2 days after the tour finishes, and there is a massive party planned for back in aus! ohh well!!!

• 2 Aug 2010 Eric said

Eric

That will be pretty kick ass too

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions