Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Ultimate European + Egypt 2011

27 Jan 2010 Pamela85 said

Pamela85
hey is anyone doin this tour in 2011?? I will be travelling alone. Is anyone else travelling alone??

If you have done this tour before...any tips? should i use a suitcase or backpack?
  • 9 Feb 2010 kristy said

kristy

hey pamela im going UE + egypt in 2011 around early to mid june… im taking a suitcase not a backpack for the reason its got a hard shell so things wont get crushed.. u can always drag it if it has wheels.. iv done it on sand in the bush and works for me.. cant wait

• 10 Feb 2010 beckybc said

beckybc

I’m planning for early to mid June 2011 as well! Hoping everything works out…i’m taking a shorter tour this May to make sure Contiki is for me, but i’m sure it will be totally awesome!

• 31 Mar 2010 Laurennnn said

Laurennnn

im thinking of doing this one solo as well mid june just dont know whether i want to do this one or the 46 day camping.

• 16 May 2010 GEM said

GEM

I’m dreaming of doing this tour starting end of March 2011, so I can be in Galipoli for ANZAC day… just have to save enough money…

• 8 Aug 2010 jon82 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys. I’m planning on doing this tour in June as well. Just waiting for the dates to come out for next year so I can book it!

• 9 Aug 2010 Aussie_stewie said

Default_avatar

Im doing UE + Egypt late Jun 2011 to Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Then spending a week in the U.K and then the 7 day Berlin to Prauge tour. So exicted! Do any of you know when the tour dates come out?

• 25 Aug 2010 Dani xx said

Default_avatar

hey everyone. im planning on doin ultimate + egypt in june 2!! so exciting, goin solo. Aussie stewie i think the dates come out in october…i think. Wea in oz u live?

• 25 Aug 2010 Aussie_stewie said

Default_avatar

Im from melbourne Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> How about yourself? Sweet not to much more than a month until i can book! Im going solo to Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Aug 2010 jon82 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m from Perth and will probably be going solo as well.

• 29 Aug 2010 Explorer1206210 said

Default_avatar

Is anyone here going on ultimate european greek islands tour on June 12, 2011?

• 31 Aug 2010 Dani xx said

Default_avatar

Im a kiwi but live in the gold coast. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Yea not 2 long 2 go. Jus gota start saving lol

• 14 Sep 2010 kristy said

kristy

yaaaaay the wait for the dates is over!! 2011 is online Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> im thinking of doing Berlin and Prague on the 25th june and then ultimate euro on the 3rd july, and stay in euro for another month or 2. whats everyones plans. anyone going around that time

• 15 Sep 2010 Aussie_stewie said

Default_avatar

Im doing the UE on the 3rd of july and then berlin and prague on the 27th of August! So pumped!!!!!

• 15 Sep 2010 kristy said

kristy

haha a different reply to each group. stewie i thought of those dates for berlin n prague after the ultimate euro, but then i thought it would be better before… coz its a short trip it wont be as hard saying good bye rather than a looong one where the bond is stronger. well thats whats running through my head at the moment. i could change to the august one after all.

• 16 Sep 2010 Aussie_stewie said

Default_avatar

Yea your deffinatly right. I cant get annual leave from work that early tho so i gotta do it after the UE Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Still gonna be awsome tho! Where are you from Kristy?

• 16 Sep 2010 kristy said

kristy

perth, australia of course.

• 17 Sep 2010 Amber said

Amber

Hey, Im doing the ultimate european & egypt tour on the 26 June 2011 on my own. Is anyone else going at this time?

• 17 Sep 2010 jon82 said

Default_avatar

I’m going to do the June 12th solo. Just have to start saving like crazy now!

• 19 Sep 2010 Dani xx said

Default_avatar

hey jon im goin on the 12 of june aswell. solo 2… u doin egypt??

• 19 Sep 2010 jon82 said

Default_avatar

Hey Dani. Yep I’m doing Egypt as well. Can’t wait!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.