Community_discussions_small  

Question

How Much at the Contiki Basement???

20 Feb 2010 WestOzChick asked

Default_avatar
Hi All,

My question to all who have been on contiki is, how much does it cost per day, to leave your excess baggage or suitcase behind at the lockers provided by contiki at their basement?? My only option at this stage is to leave my bigger bag at the basement and take my smaller bag on tour, as the bigger one doesnt comply with the measurement standards...

Please help and let me know so i have a rough idea of what to expect...

Thanks Smiler
  • 21 Feb 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

i was wondering this too as i was going to be staying in london after my trip but im not doing that now so it doesnt really matter… though i heard it was like 5 pound or somethin… not sure how accurate that isbut neways.
    and i wouldnt worry bout ur measurements, as long as its not OVERLY over the limit it should be fine… they dont check from wat ive heard, just make sure it weighs under 20kg

• 22 Feb 2010 WestOzChick said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel,

See i have noooo idea how much they charge haha, do you mean 5 pound a day? or for the time you use it? OMG thats expensive haha!! Mine isnt to overly big and def under 20kgs coz thats all im aloud on the plane anyways Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> hopefully i can get away with it and they let me take on my normal suitcase haha Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

What tour are you goin on and when? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Cya

• 22 Feb 2010 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

its 1 pound per day or they have long term storage for 5 pound a week

http://contiki.com.au/contikip…ment-luggage-storage

• 23 Feb 2010 WestOzChick said

Default_avatar

Hey Solo_Stacey…

Thanks heaps for that Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    That helps heaps…

Have fun!!

• 23 Feb 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

haha well see there u go i knew i heard 5 pounds somewhere.

im goin on the euro highlights in september… what tour you goin on WestOzChick?

• 27 Feb 2010 WestOzChick said

Default_avatar

Haha yeh close enough Mel… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Im goin on the European Discovery (Winter) departs 14th March 2010, so not long now hehe Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Have you been on a contiki tour before?

• 27 Feb 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

nope lol its going to be my first in september lol ive been planning it for a few years though

• 28 Feb 2010 WestOzChick said

Default_avatar

Oh really… Geez lol ive only been planning this for like 3 months haha… Although i was already goin over to the UK so yeh thought i may as well do this while i was there to see Europe a bit faster then what i would doin it alone ya know… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Cant wait to finally be there haha Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Hate flying

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion