Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain Sept. 29th 2009

6 Jan 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.
Heyyy! Has anyone booked for the Sept. 29th trip yet???? I have and I am soo exicted!
  • 2 Jul 2009 belle said

Default_avatar

We are getting in at 11am. We can meet up at the airport or at the hotel. I know you get in a couple hours before us, so if you want a quick nap – we can wake you up when we get there – Any idea what we want to see 1st in London? I vote the Eye -

• 4 Jul 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

yea i think i will head to the hotel and you guys can come find me! i don’t know if i will nap or not but at least relax for a bit! yes i vote the eye as well! unless it is rainy..i don’t want to go in the rain.lol. i am getting soooo excited!!!

• 23 Jul 2009 Rich Robbins said

Default_avatar

Does this trip include the Southern Ireland trip? If so, I along with 5 of my buddies will join you guys on the Ireland portion.

My name is Rich Robbins, 27 from Los Angeles. This is my second Contiki trip, the first one was about 4 years ago – 30 day London to Athens. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

• 28 Jul 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

yep…the trips are the same..some people just leave in the middle..like myself..i am not going on to ireland because of work..there are also people who join in the middle in ireland. so if u are only in ireland i won’t get to meet you and ur friends but u will have a blast either way

• 28 Jul 2009 ocaligalo said

ocaligalo

Kimber, Magen- what is the eye?? I am on the same flight as Kimber so we will have a nice little group when we get there!

And welcome Rich, no offense to the ladies, but I am excited to see there are at least a few guys on this trip, I was getting worried! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Shannon

• 29 Jul 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

the london eye is a great big farris wheel type of thing on the river..it is big glass bubbles you stand in…i am not a fan of heights normally but i am going to get over it and do it!!!

Very cool!!! I cannt wait to see you guys!!!

Exactly 2 months!!!

• 30 Jul 2009 belle said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

I have been looking at the “optional excursions” what do you guys think of them? In the past I have always done them all, and I would say that some are more than worth it while others I wish I had skipped. (Ok, admittedly, thinking about these things is a little premature, but it’s one of those boring days at the office . . .)

Kimber

• 2 Aug 2009 Tam said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone!!! My name is Tamara and I’m from San Diego. Looking forward to meeting you all. This is my 3rd Contiki trip and they have all been a blast! Less than two months now….. Can’t wait!

• 2 Aug 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

Tamara nice to see you on here!! i am like super excited to see you guys again!!!!

Kimber i was looking at the optional activities and most of them look good to me. all i saw was harry potter and i was sold..lol

you guys might get to meet a friend of mine from london on our first day there..she might join us for drinks or something..still working on a plan to meet up for a bit

• 11 Aug 2009 Rich Robbins said

Default_avatar

No worries Shannon. The 6 of us guys are all paid and ready to go. The other 5 will actually be joining us from Oktoberfest in Germany. They go every year, but it’s hard for me to take that much time off work so I end up staying here in the States.

We’re all pretty outgoing, so expect late night excursions to the pubs until the wee hours of the morning.

It’s coming up now, just a little over a month away!

• 30 Aug 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

good find dear!!! That will be super easy..i have been on that line before when i was there…i look forward to that fun!!! we still planning to meet up at the hotel in the AM?

• 30 Aug 2009 ocaligalo said

ocaligalo

One month to go!!!

• 1 Sep 2009 belle said

Default_avatar

Hey Magen – we are definitely still meeting up at the hotel – we should also swap flight info so we can tell if one or the other is to be delayed (knocking on wood). Did you ever find out if your friend in London can meet up with us? It would be nice to have someone along with a better sense of direction than us 4 jet-lagged ladies!

• 1 Sep 2009 Magen R. said

Magen R.

as soon as i get my little packet of fun from contiki i will for sure let you know the flight info! I will ask beth what her plans are for the 30th..i am sure she can meet up ith us for drinks or something or lunch!

• 20 Sep 2009 ocaligalo said

ocaligalo

9 days!!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.