Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Planning to visit Canada……need help!

16 Feb 2009 Explorer1102532 said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone, I was planning a trip to Canada with my family. I don’t have much idea on that place and I am still preparing my plans to visit the country. I would like to know from the travelers as what are the paces I should be visiting there and any suggestions and advices would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!
  • 16 Feb 2009 Explorer1125192 said

Default_avatar

Canada is a great country and you could really enjoy yourself out there if you have got a well planned trip. Any trip needs to be well-planned if you want to enjoy it completely. The unspoiled beauty of Canada’s wilderness has been the playground for adventurers and vacationers alike for generations. It’s exactly the kind of natural majesty that continually has visitors returning north of the border. I would recommend a visit to Montreal from the cities there as that is quite a good one. One more thing that I would advice would be getting a good accommodation there prior to your visit, as you would not be in trouble later. You can check out Montreal Vacation Rentals accommodation needs.

• 16 Feb 2009 alyssa! said

alyssa!

First you need to decide where in Canada you want to see. West Coast, Prairies, Ontario/Quebec, Maritimes etc. It takes days to travel from coast to coast, with many fantastic cities on the way. Once you pick what area then I would research those.
    Example- if you want to go to Ontario then I would suggest Toronto, Ottawa and its not that far from there to Quebec where you can go to Montreal or Quebec City. If you want the west coast then Vancouver, or Banff or Calgary or Edmonton. Fantastic Scenery (mountains around there). Praries are pretty boring (I know because thats where I’m from). East Coast has Halifax, Charlotte Town, Fredericton which are all great more sea side towns.
    Where ever you end up you will have fun.

• 16 Feb 2009 ptooma said

Default_avatar

Eeash … Canada is massive – 2nd after Russia in size. And only slightly smaller than all of Europe (eastern & western). For culture, perhaps Montreal during summer when there are festivals running non-stop with the largest being the Jazz Festival, for scenery, BC/Alberta is jaw dropping.

- Vic

• 16 Feb 2009 Explorer1124643 said

Default_avatar

West side is amazing, Jasper, Banff etc well worth a visit, such beautiful secluded scenery out that way.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion