Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery Tour questions

6 Jun 2007 Sutho said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I did a European Discovery tour back in 2002. Just wondering if anyone who has done the same tour recently remembers what hotels contiki uses in all the cities Amsterdam, St. Goar, Munich Tyrol (Austria - what city?), Venice, Rome, Florence, Lucerne (I know its the lowengraben jail hotel) and Paris?

Even if you dont know all the hotels any information would be helpful.

I have recently discovered google earth with all the sattelite images from around the world and when I am not working my 10 hour days saving up for my next trip I have been having fun filling in placemarks of where I have been and showing everyone.
  • 6 Jun 2007 ptooma said

Default_avatar

I’d like to add, as many have said before, every tour is different and it is the individuals on your specific tour that will make a large part of your experience. As such, the group makeup and chemistry of every tour will be different. You can take then same tour twice (not that I would suggest it), and come away with very different opinions of each.

- Vic

• 6 Jun 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Sutho,

Unless you can find someone from you actual tour, the chances are slim. I’d go through any documents you still have (unlikely I know) and photos and see what you can come up with.

Ultimately though, where you stayed is irrelevant its what you saw that counts. Have fun plotting out what you saw on each day and attempt to find ‘stops’ in between cities and i’m sure you’ll be satisfied :-)

Of course, if you get bored working out where you’ve been, you can always attempt to find out where else you’d like to go…

• 17 Jan 2008 munson said

munson

Sutho, I think i was on your tour. i might be able to help

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion