Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Awesome trip!Dont hesitate-Scenic southern

9 Apr 2007 Bron85 said

Default_avatar
Hey All
Just come back from Scenic southern, Wellington to Christchurch. It was bl*#dy awesome!
Kate our tour manager was excellant at organising us optionals and partying on with us too. You rock Katie!
Don't hestitate to go by yourself coz if I can do it anyone can.The experience has exceeded my expectations. Made some great friends and met a nice boy. Did some crazy and amazing optionals in Queenstown.Must do's: SKYDIVING(exhilarating), CANYON SWING(The guys there a blast),Fox glacier hike(Hard work but worth it) and go see a Kiwi encounter Sanctuary.They are interesting little creatures. I crapped my pants on mad dog river boarding. Definately not for short people and not strong swimmers.Few tears shed that day. haha.Go Zig zag zorbing in water.Rotorura didn't smell that bad to me. I thin I was there on a good day though.
New Zealand is naturally sooo beautiful and diverse so make sure you bring extra memory cards and film.I took a suitcase which came in handy wheeling it up and down stairs. It was a bit chilly some places but quite bearable considering i come from a hot place.
I could go on forever...
Can't wait for my next contiki.
'The most exciting places are where I have never been'
Thanks Bron xx Smiler

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.