Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing 32 day camping 26 July 2011?

27 Sep 2010 Kestrel asked

Kestrel
Anyone doing 32 day camping 26 July 2011? Thought I'd ask and get to know people before going!
  • 24 Oct 2010 Louise said

Louise

I hope its not just us Kestrel! :P

• 25 Oct 2010 Kestrel said

Kestrel

lol. i hope not too… that would be awkward Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

all though, am i not good enough for you :P

• 13 Nov 2010 Samantha said

Default_avatar

I have just booked for this tour!! So excited, although I am travelling solo, so also super nervous Roll Eyes<!--graemlin::rolleyes:-->

• 14 Nov 2010 Louise said

Louise

Ooooh yay!! :-) Thats exciting! Whats your name, where are you from etc etc? Are you traveling before or after the tour or anything?

• 14 Nov 2010 Samantha said

Default_avatar

My names Samantha, pretty sure I replied to your post, on the Contiki facebook Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I’m only in Europe for 2 days before the trip, then 2 weeks after the trip to travel with my friend. What about yourself?

• 14 Nov 2010 Louise said

Louise

Haha yes, isn’t facebook great :P I think I’ll be in Europe about just under a week before the trip. Planning on leaving here the 19th of July with Kestrel (aka Kettle ^^). I’m hoping to get a visa and work afterwards, but if that doesnt end up happening, I’ll just travel round a bit I think. I’m sooo excited!

• 16 Nov 2010 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Haha one could say that I am a touch addicted to facebook! Oh wow, working over there would be awesome Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> How long would you stay over there for?? I am so super excited for the trip Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 17 Nov 2010 Louise said

Louise

Yeah I have the same addition :P Well I guess it depends how much money I can save and what work I can find as to how long I stay over there for. Probably just until I run out of money though haha. I am so excited too! My sister did the tour this year and loved it. Going through her photos has just made me more exciting!

• 7 Dec 2010 Allyson said

Allyson

I’m really considering doing this! I’d be going alone. I’m a 20 year old female (this sounds so formal?!) and I live in Canada. I’ll book it in the next couple weeks once I know for sure, but if I do, I’m looking forward to meeting you guys! Should be great.

• 10 Dec 2010 Samantha said

Default_avatar

Hey Allyson! I’m 22 and also going alone Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Hopefully you end up coming, I’m so looking forward to it!! SO much fun. Let me know if you end up booking it in Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 10 Dec 2010 Allyson said

Allyson

I ended up booking for the July 3rd departure instead Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

It just works better with a gig that I want to catch in London beforehand and my plans for after. So close! I hope you have a killer time on your tour though!!

• 13 Dec 2010 Louise said

Louise

Aww it would’ve been cool to know someone else doing the tour. I’m sure you’ll have an awesome time though! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

We’ve just booked our flights now! Exciting!

• 31 Dec 2010 Samantha said

Default_avatar

That’s so exciting!! I am so glad to have met someonoe else going solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I am so nervous about that myself! Where are you from?

• 1 Jan 2011 Samantha said

Default_avatar

I’m from Melbourne, and have only ever been to Thailand. I have never done a big trip on my own before! Very excited and nervous! When do you fly into London?

• 3 Jan 2011 Kestrel said

Kestrel

I think since I sarted this thread I should introduce myself.
    My name is Kestrel. I’m 23 from Mildura (Northen Victoria). I’m going with a couple of friends Louise and Dearne. We get into London on the 18th of July and will be staying there until the tour. Afterwards, still deciding but I would like to just go exploring until my flight back on 13th September so if anyone wants to join me lol!
    This is my first time overseas so it’s quite exciting for me. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 7 Jan 2011 Kestrel said

Kestrel

I’m like so over the moon! This is my year to be totally spontaneous with no regrets so i will prob go crazy on this tour and do things i would not ususally do lol! except for breaking out dancing for no reason at all. thats a usual thing for me. i can be very excitable and immature for my age haha. just ask my friends.

im hoping to spend a couple days with some close family friends who have a house in the french riviera/southern france. other than that i would just love to go exploring. i have so many places i want to see being scotland, ireland, head to ibiza for a weekend of partying, ski austria, hike swiss alps. and i know its totally impossible to do because i have so little time! but id like to just get on a random train and see where i end up!

oh and another thing, i can talk alot when im very excited….. pre warning. lol.

so now i have most of that out of my system and i’ll shut up now Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> talk later!

• 7 Jan 2011 Kestrel said

Kestrel

Oh and for all that are interested if you have facebook there is a group ->
    http://www.facebook.com/home.p…173105409392145&ap=1

• 17 Feb 2011 Louise said

Louise

Hi Sam! I’m Louise, from Australia and 22. Do you have a facebook? We have a facebook group happening :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion