Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Horizon - MAY 11-22nd--Anyone??

28 Jan 2009 Raptors asked

Default_avatar
Hi There,

Anyone going on European Horizon during May 11-22nd??
  • 12 Feb 2009 Natty VS said

Default_avatar

Hello!! I’m going on the european horizon – May 11th! Are you going as well? Where are you from?

• 17 Feb 2009 SilCharro said

SilCharro

Hi!
    I’m going on May 11 too! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’m from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
    I’ll stay 3 days before in London and after the tour a few days in Barcelona.

How about you?
    See you soon!

• 18 Feb 2009 Raptors said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    4 of us will be going on this tour from Toronto, Canada! We are excited and can’t wait! We will be in london for two days before the trip starts. Looking forward to seeing all the sites :-)

• 20 Feb 2009 SilCharro said

SilCharro

Hi!

If anyone in the tour would like to contact me, pls add me in facebook (Sil Charro)
    Cheers!

Silvia

• 20 Feb 2009 Natty VS said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all! I was looking foward to meeting people from the tour. I’m brazilian… and I was going solo, but a friend of mine decided to come along. Are you going solo?
    I’m arriving in London 5 days before the tour as well. Where r you guys staying?

• 22 Feb 2009 Raptors said

Default_avatar

We will be arriving in London on the 9th and will be stayin with family till we check in with Contiki on the 12th. Looking forward to touring London…Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Is this the first time you guys are touring with Contiki?

• 27 Feb 2009 Priscila said

Priscila

Hi everybody,

I´m Natty´s friend and i´m going on May 12 too.

Nice to meet ..everyone.. !

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 27 Feb 2009 Natty VS said

Default_avatar

It’s my first time with Contiki, I’m pretty anxious, but after all the reviews I’m sure it’ll be great. how about you?

• 10 Mar 2009 Pablo said

Default_avatar

Hello I’m going to book this trip later this week! I called contiki and found out 25 people are on this trip. Where is everyone at? I’m spending two days in London prior to the trip. I hope others will be in London because I need people to drink with on my birthday ( may 9th )!!

Im on facebook search – Rusty Tobias ( not my real name)

Hope to meet everyone soon!

Pablo

• 12 Mar 2009 Priscila said

Priscila

Hello Pablo.

Welcome…! I´m Priscila and i´m from Brazil.

I´ll arriving in London on May 9 too…

Of course that we´ll drink in Pablo´s Special B-day.

add me on facebook: Pri Oliveira

See you.

• 14 Mar 2009 Sandra C said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

Me and my cousin will be going on this tour. We are both from Toronto, Canada.

We arrive in London on May 9, im so excited! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Mar 2009 Natty VS said

Default_avatar

Hello Sandra! Welcome to the forum! I’ve been to Toronto once, it’s a great city. I’m from Brazil. Am I the only one who’ll arrive in London on the 7th? Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> How old is everyone?

• 16 Mar 2009 Pablo said

Default_avatar

Welcome Sandra!

Canada is definitely on my “To do list”. I really would like to do a snowboarding trip up there!
    So, I checked the contiki trip calendar for Euro Horizon and it show that our trip is full!!! I arrive in London on the 9th at about 3:30. Then I’m going to rush to the hotel, get ready, and head out to a bar because ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

Last time I was in London I was at a great bar called “Bulushi’s” I hope it’s near my hotel (The Royal).

Can’t wait to meet everybody!!!!!!!

Pablo

• 17 Mar 2009 Explorer1127725 said

Explorer1127725

Hi everybody,

I’m Lauro, 24, from Mexico and Texas. This will be my first trip with contiki and I’ll be arriving on May 12 at 8:00 AM. Anybody want to explore the city before we report to contiki later that day?

• 19 Mar 2009 TIGGZ said

Default_avatar

hey everyone, anyone that going form Canada? were u all from? cant wait till may 11th.

• 19 Mar 2009 TIGGZ said

Default_avatar

SO IM GOING ON MAY 11TH FOR THE 25TH BIRTHDAY, SOLO. ANYONE GOING SOLO? CANT WAIT TO MEET U ALL!!!Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Mar 2009 TIGGZ said

Default_avatar

HEY U 2. IM FORM CANADA. U GOING SOLO TO. I CANT WAIT FOR LONDON

quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1127725:
    Hi everybody,

I’m Lauro, 24, from Mexico and Texas. This will be my first trip with contiki and I’ll be arriving on May 12 at 8:00 AM. Anybody want to explore the city before we report to contiki later that day?

• 10 Apr 2009 Pablo said

Default_avatar

Okay we are one month from our trip (I’m going early) where is everyone at? This forum has 400something views and 17 post!!!
    Let’s get to know each other!

If you have FaceBook message me.

Search email: paulieduece@msn.com

See ya’ soon!

Pablo

• 28 Apr 2009 Kyle said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I am from Hamilton, Ontario, traveling with 2 friends and will be on this trip. I will be checking in to the Royal National on May 11. Can’t wait.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion