Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Escapade Aug 4th 2010 - Aug 28th 2010

10 Jun 2010 misstxoxo said

misstxoxo
hey guys

i am going to be doing the european escapade tour starting august 4th 2010! going solo! super exciting! who else will be joining me on this super awesome trip?

Tess Smiler
  • 10 Jun 2010 Canada-Mike said

Default_avatar

Hey Tess!
    Im also going solo on our escapade!
    Where are you from?
    Mike Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 20 Jun 2010 LaurenAmy said

LaurenAmy

I’m going on this trip too! Sooo excited :-)

• 21 Jun 2010 misstxoxo said

misstxoxo

thats awesome guys! i am from sydney australia! Can’t wait to meet you both! is this your first contiki tour??

• 21 Jun 2010 LaurenAmy said

LaurenAmy

Yay, can’t wait to meet you either! I’m from Melbourne… this is my first Contiki, I am so pumped, it’s going to be the best thing ever! You’re brave travelling solo. I’m going with my friend Jess and we both can’t wait to meet everyone!
    from Lauren! :-)

• 22 Jun 2010 Canada-Mike said

Default_avatar

I cant wait!
    Its my first time out of Canada so it should be a blast! Leaving cold alberta is always fun Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> I just spent the last weekend buying everything I need : p

• 22 Jun 2010 misstxoxo said

misstxoxo

how exciting! i am still making my list of what i need before i go, nearly got everything! reading all about the tours on the forum and contikipedia is just making it more and more exciting! thats going to be us soon! woohoo! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jun 2010 Explorer1192178 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys…
    I will be going to that tour but I will be joining in paris I cant make it to London.
    I got more excited when I saw u guys here…
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am from Melbourne

• 23 Jun 2010 Canada-Mike said

Default_avatar

Frowner<!--graemlin::(--> Just come to London anyway : p!!!!!
    Oh btw is anyone going to be in london early????
    I arrive in London on Aug 1st and im staying at the Imperial Hotel London. So far its jsut me going on a small London adventure !!! Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 23 Jun 2010 LaurenAmy said

LaurenAmy

How exciting! I’ll be in London for the 2nd and 3rd August, staying at the Royal National the night before the tour begins! I can’t wait to meet everyone.. I leave for Europe tomorrow! See you all very very soon! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 19 Jul 2010 Explorer1194815 said

Default_avatar

My name is Sara I am from Brisbane. So happy to have found more people doing this tour. Not long to go now. I am staying at the Royal National for 2nights before the tour as well. I leave for Europe on 1 August. Can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

See you soon

Sara

• 25 Jul 2010 Explorer1198341 said

Explorer1198341

Hi everyone!

My name is Brooke, im travelling solo from Brisbane and will arrive to London on the 3rd of august staying at the royal national. look forward to meeting u all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Brooke

• 27 Jul 2010 Explorer1199922 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! My name is Kevin and I am also going solo on this trip. I hope this is the correct thread. The trip is from August 2ns to the 28th correct? But super stoked and from Cali! Hope to see everyone there! Lets live it up woooooot!

• 31 Jul 2010 Explorer1186734 said

Default_avatar

Hey all.. my name’s Jen.. yet another first time Contiki’er flying solo from Canada.. can’t wait to hit London and get this party started Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 1 Aug 2010 Canada-Mike said

Default_avatar

IF anyone is in London Monday Aug 2nd email me at michaeldigou@hotmail.com I am very lost and today i couldnt find my hotel for ages and ended up at the british museum which was awsome though haha!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion