Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern 14Aug NY 8Sept Grand Northern 12Sep

19 Jan 2014 bek said

bek

Hi guys! I"m all booked in for the Grand Southern starting on the 14th Aug in LA-NY. New York tour the 8th or 9th of Sept and then back to LA on the Grand Northern on the 12th Sept. I can not wait really looking forward to this trip. It is the first time that I have ever done by myself so am also a bit nervous. I have already found on other person that is doing the whole trip with me which is great. So am very much looking forward to finding a few more. I am also looking at doing an extra 2 weeks around the West Coast starting from the 8th of Oct, so if your interested about tagging along with me and hopefully a few others let me know and we can talk. Thanks

• 12 Mar 2014 kelliej said

Default_avatar

Hi there, I’m planning on booking this grand southern tour (few days in LA at the start), as well as the NY Uncovered at the end of the trip. From there I’ll be going back down to Orlando, then over to San Diego before heading home. I haven’t booked yet but will do shortly, then I can join in the meetups page.

• 24 Mar 2014 Martin said

Martin

Hi :) I will be getting on this trip in Chicago 23rd Sept doing the Northern Adventure. Don’t worry about doing this on your own, this is going to be my 3rd time going solo and you meet so many people in the same position, so its awesome, you’ll make some great friends! Is there a Facebook group set up for this tour yet?

• 24 Mar 2014 kelliej said

Default_avatar

Yes we’ve found a facebook group for this particular tour. My last count was about 15-18 people so far that have joined the Contiki Meetups.

Martin

Ah Awesome, is the group for the Grand Northern or Grand Southern? If its for the Grand Northern please can you add me to it?

• 24 Mar 2014 kelliej said

Default_avatar

Grand Southern departing 14th August. I can’t see a facebook group for the Grand Northern tour but perhaps you could create one and start sharing it around the discussion forum so people join in.

Martin

Yeah that’s not a bad idea, thanks!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.