Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts + Corfu May 20th?

19 Jan 2014 nikkiellen asked

nikkiellen

Is anyone doing this tour in May? I haven't found anyone yet!
Travelling solo :)

• 20 Jan 2014 Chad said

Chad

Unfortunately I’m going a bit later, doing the 24th of July one but let me know how it goes! :)

• 21 Jan 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

I can do that! It looks like a pretty awesome tour :)

• 3 Feb 2014 Tayla said

Tayla

Hi, I’m also doing this trip in May..and travelling solo as well :) your the first person I’ve come across doing the same one

• 4 Feb 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

Yes!!! I finally was able to join the meetup and it was nice to see I’m not the only one!
    I think we’re in for the most spectacular trip, I cannot wait :)

• 7 Feb 2014 Tayla said

Tayla

I think we are going to have a amazing time!! I cannot wait either :)
    Will be good to be able to get on here and talk to other going on the trip aswell before we go!!

• 7 Feb 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

Yeh hopefully more people start joining the meet up soon! It’s really not that far away..3 or so months!
    Are you heading over for extra time as well? Or just the contiki?

• 7 Feb 2014 Tayla said

Tayla

Yeah hopefully.. I know it will come so quick!
    Umm I’m staying an extra 2 days afterwards in London.. How about yourself.??

• 8 Feb 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

I’m coming over 2 weeks before to do the UK and Ireland with a friend, and another week after Contiki which I haven’t really planned yet! Too much to do in such a little time

• 10 Feb 2014 Matt_1991 said

Matt_1991

I’m also doing this Contiki on May 20th! Glad to hear there are other solo’s going as well. Im staying back for 10 days after doing Barcelona, Ireland, Scotland and Amsterdam as our contiki only covers Amsterdam of those places.

• 10 Feb 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

Hey! Good to find someone else coming on this trip, I’m starting to feel so much better! Especially because there’s a few solo travellers! It sounds like you’re in for a really awesome trip :) first time in Europe?

• 10 Feb 2014 Matt_1991 said

Matt_1991

Yeah i am literally counting down the days! I actually went to Europe in January last year with a group of friends and we just done everything spare of the moment and didn’t plan anything it was good but you couldn’t do what ever you wanted, we had to stick to a group so it was harder to meet people, it was also freezing cause it was winter. I was a bit worried too as our contiki wasn’t a definite departure to recently and we only have 5 people signed up to the meetup, so hopefully more people sign up soon. Have you been to Europe before?

• 11 Feb 2014 nikkiellen said

nikkiellen

Hopefully more people sign up as we get closer, we might get an influx around the 50 days before mark since that’s near where full payment is due :) I was worried about it not being a definite departure as well but keeping fingers crossed that all goes to plan!

This is my first overseas trip so no, have never been to Europe. I think excited is a complete understatement haha.

• 14 Feb 2014 Tayla said

Tayla

It can’t come quick enough!!! I feel so much better knowing there are going to be others travelling solo aswell. It’s my first time overseas trip as well.. I can’t wait we are going to have such an amazing time!! :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.