Community_discussions_small  

Question

Spotlight on Greece June 23rd 2014

19 Jan 2014 nursetabs asked

nursetabs

Hi,
Has anyone booked to do the Spotlight on Greece departing June 23rd? I know its just a quick 4 day tour but it would be nice to know some others going :)

• 13 Feb 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

I’ll be there for the Greece tour

• 21 Mar 2014 Cristina Carretero said

Cristina Carretero

I’ll be doing the Spotlight on Greece plus 3 day Greek Island Cruise departing June 23rd!

• 21 Mar 2014 nursetabs said

nursetabs

Just over 3 months to go now!

• 21 Mar 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

I can’t wait I need a vacation! Lol

• 21 Mar 2014 Cristina Carretero said

Cristina Carretero

Same!! I’m already wishing it was a longer trip haha. I’m from NYC, traveling solo, how about you?

• 21 Mar 2014 nursetabs said

nursetabs

I’m from Sydney travelling solo too. Doing a 10 day Topdeck Greek Islsnd tour after this tour. 6 week trip all up for me :)

ivan81

I’m coming in from the Bay Area traveling solo as well

ivan81

I’m coming in from the Bay Area traveling solo as well

• 1 Jun 2014 Amruta said

Amruta

Hi! I am planning to book on this tour. I know it’s a bit late for the booking. It seems to be a really quick tour…do you think it would cover most of the must-see places on shore?

• 1 Jun 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

Amruta seems like it’s going to show us many of the ancient ruins I would’ve like to see mount Olympus but sadly that’s not on the tour

• 2 Jun 2014 Amruta said

Amruta

Hi Ivan! Yes, the spotlight on Greece with the 3 day cruise seems to be the best option out there with a mix of on shore visits. If anyone in the group is planning to arrive a day early, we can go plan to visit some of the not included sites….

• 2 Jun 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

Amruta I’ll be there the day of just really early in the day kinda limited with the flight options when coming from California

• 2 Jun 2014 Cristina Carretero said

Cristina Carretero

I’ll be getting in to Athens airport on 6/23 at about 1pm. I’m staying an extra day after though, leaving on 7/1

• 2 Jun 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

I’m staying a extra day too

• 2 Jun 2014 Amruta said

Amruta

I am still waiting for a detailed response from the contiki team :( Have you all received your travel documents? Which documents does contiki send out in the travel kit?

• 2 Jun 2014 Cristina Carretero said

Cristina Carretero

I got mine last week. They give you the itinerary along with info on the extra activities and some info on the cruise, if you get travel insurance they give you what’s covered, and the list of hotels. I booked my flight and extra night on my own.

• 2 Jun 2014 ivan81 said

ivan81

I just checked my itinerary I get into Athens the 23rd at 9:30 am

• 2 Jun 2014 nursetabs said

nursetabs

I get in on the 22nd in the afternoon then have 2 days by myself afterwards before doing the Topdeck Greek Island Hopper tour :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.