Community_discussions_small  

Question

Hawaiian Stopover Solo?

24 Aug 2008 Christine asked

Christine
Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has done this tour solo?
There isn't an itinerary so do you get to meet other people on the same tour?

Thanks.
  • 31 Aug 2008 Erin said

Default_avatar

I was wondering the same thing! I’m from Australia and would like to go to Hawaii soon

quote:
    Originally posted by Christine:
    Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has done this tour solo?
    There isn’t an itinerary so do you get to meet other people on the same tour?

Thanks.

• 31 Aug 2008 PinaI said

PinaI

I’m sure you could find others doing the same thing by posting in the meeting place and then by just hanging around the hotel foyer when you get there!

From what I know though, unless you book this tour with someone else you have to book a solo room, Contiki don’t pair you up as they would do with other tours.

I believe that there is a contiki concierge at the hotel to help you out as well.

• 5 Sep 2008 Christine said

Christine

So do you have a meeting with a tour guide? Do you do anything with others on the tour?

• 5 Sep 2008 JoaNne89 said

JoaNne89
    quote:
    Originally posted by Christine:
    So do you have a meeting with a tour guide? Do you do anything with others on the tour?

Hi christine, I don’t think it’s really a tour aye. It’s just accommodation that you pay for with contiki and the advantage of being able to ask a tour guide but that’s it. I don’t think there’s an actual tour or whatever.

• 6 Sep 2008 Christine said

Christine

That’s what I was thinking. Let me know what it’s like!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.