Community_discussions_small  

Question

Is anyone Travelling on the Feb 13th? 2010

2 Sep 2009 Dave asked

Dave
Hi guys. I'm really excited, cause my flights are all booked and so is this tour for the 13/02/10.. I'm just wondering if anyone's booked on this date or is thinking about it.. thanks.
  • 2 Sep 2009 jen said

Default_avatar

Hii there!
    We’re deciding on going on the Feb 13th as well. But me and my friend are still discussing whether we should do Contiki or go by ourselves.

• 3 Sep 2009 Cherelle said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’’ll be booking that tour. Im cant wait until them. Im 25 f from aus who wants to see more of the world

• 4 Sep 2009 Dave said

Dave

O Wow. That sounds awesome Cherelle. I’ve never been to the United states or any other country for that matter, especially on my own ahah which is going to be a little nervous for me.

I’m 21 this month by the way, which is why its going to be very exciting getting into Vegas and being able to drink in the States.. I’m so way looking forward to Disneyland and Universal Studios.. O’’yeah go Contiki Explorer, cause I think it works out a lot cheaper and the tour guide will know what’s the best stuff to do, But anyways, yeah what ever you plan is good either way. I was thinking of doing it on my own, but chose to go in a group environment cause you meet new friends. Plus all the airfares and hotel stuff is in one neat little package.

• 5 Sep 2009 jen said

Default_avatar

Yep, we decided to go COntiki. We gonna go to the travel agency soon. I’m soo excited as well. Be my first overseas trip.

• 7 Sep 2009 jen said

Default_avatar

I just checked the contiki site for the Best of USA tour, and its changed now. They only have the Best of USA after March 2010 for 9 days, but for the same price still.
    I still hope they still have the Feb 10 tour running, and that we’re able to go.
    IF not I’ll be very disappointed.

• 8 Sep 2009 Dave said

Dave

O ok really Jen.. That’s a shame. I’m soo Glad that I got in and booked for the 13th of February also with a gold seal for just in case ahahah..

• 8 Sep 2009 Dave said

Dave

Wow I just looked on the website and your right.. WoW we will be the last ones to have the extra 4 or so days extra to the tour and still at the same price. I’m definitely excited now..

• 8 Sep 2009 Dave said

Dave

I’m Kinda actually confused now.. I wonder if they are still having the Feb 13th 2010 tour, cause it ain’t coming up on their pick a departure calendar.. I’m gonna have to give Flight centre a ring and find out what’s going on..

• 8 Sep 2009 jen said

Default_avatar

oh. Thats very disappointing then. let us know.

• 10 Sep 2009 Dave said

Dave

Ok. the trip is still ago ahead.. this is what contiki replied to me when i sent them a email the other day ago..

“Thank you for your email. We currently have an error on the website which is showing the Best of USA as a ten day tour. We are currently looking into amending this.
    At the moment we have not been notified of any changes and everything is as it was when you created your booking. Please see the Contiki brochure as a point of reference.”"

So everything’s all cool, and your bookings will be right.. which is a sign of relief..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.