Community_discussions_small  

Comment

5th or 10th September Euro Experience

23 Nov 2010 sunsetfiesta said

sunsetfiesta
These are the dates I'm tossing up between, keen to get in before its too cool but still wanna be able to pass through Oktoberfest! anyone else gonna go at this time?
  • 26 Nov 2010 Explorer~1987 said

Explorer~1987

The 5th isn’t a definate departure. I’m going on the 16th Sept with my sister. We are also wanting to go to Ocktoberfest! I can’t wait!

• 27 Nov 2010 sunsetfiesta said

sunsetfiesta
    quote:
    Originally posted by hammo22:
    The 5th isn’t a definate departure. I’m going on the 16th Sept with my sister. We are also wanting to go to Ocktoberfest! I can’t wait!

yea thats why I’ll probably book the 10th just to be safe
  • 6 Dec 2010 Explorer1163006 said

Explorer1163006

Hey I’m going on the 10th Sept. I cannot wait, just wish we could be staying more than 1 night at Oktoberfest.

• 1 Jan 2011 Paramedicma said

Default_avatar

I have been looking at this tour for september the 10th also… I forgot about Oktoberfest!!! Never traveled Europe before anyone ever done this tour?

• 24 Jan 2011 Explorer1228692 said

Default_avatar

Im also thinking of the 5th or the 10th
    Im going back to germany for Octoberfest once the tour has finished to spend a few days

• 7 Feb 2011 Olivia said

Default_avatar

A friend and i have booked to do the one leaving on the 5th, so we need some more people to join that one! I promise it will be fun lol!

• 10 Mar 2011 Samhi said

Samhi

I have booked for the 10th! I can’t wait ocktoberfest will be amazing! I have made a group for the 10th of september one, you should join if you decide come on it :)

• 11 Apr 2011 Carley K said

Carley K

I have booked to leave on the 5th of September by myself. I can’t wait its gonna be so much fun!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion