contiki basement

4 Jul 2010 megys said

Hi my plane gets into London at 630am, and my return plane is at 10pm, whats the earliest and latest you can check in and out at the hotel
  • 4 Jul 2010 katiekat said

the contiki basement is open from 9am to 8pm during the summer. they say you can check into your hotel after 2pm, but it never hurts to go a bit earlier and see if they have a room ready for you. as for checking out, i think it was 11am at the latest, or else you’ll be charged more money.

• 4 Jul 2010 PinaI said

Maybe email the hotel and ask if your room could be available for your earlier arrival, even if you have to pay a bit extra.

I’ve done that before with some hotels (but not the RN) and in the end they let you check in earlier for free!

• 5 Jul 2010 C8lan said

hey hey my planes also arrives at 630 in the morning, contiki basment has baggage holding thingy i read about and they only chrge you a pound or two to store luggage for a day so we are just going to put our luggage in there see some sites in london and then in the afternoon actually check into the hotel. i hope this mkes sense and helps Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    cheers caitlan

• 5 Jul 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

Thats was i was planning too. to just take our bags to the basement and go out and see london… though my plane gets in at 535 i’m pretty sure lol so i might be waiting for a while… does the RN hold luggage too?

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.