Community_discussions_small  

Comment

contiki basement

4 Jul 2010 megys said

Default_avatar
Hi my plane gets into London at 630am, and my return plane is at 10pm, whats the earliest and latest you can check in and out at the hotel
  • 4 Jul 2010 katiekat said

Default_avatar

the contiki basement is open from 9am to 8pm during the summer. they say you can check into your hotel after 2pm, but it never hurts to go a bit earlier and see if they have a room ready for you. as for checking out, i think it was 11am at the latest, or else you’ll be charged more money.

• 4 Jul 2010 PinaI said

PinaI

Maybe email the hotel and ask if your room could be available for your earlier arrival, even if you have to pay a bit extra.

I’ve done that before with some hotels (but not the RN) and in the end they let you check in earlier for free!

• 5 Jul 2010 C8lan said

Default_avatar

hey hey my planes also arrives at 630 in the morning, contiki basment has baggage holding thingy i read about and they only chrge you a pound or two to store luggage for a day so we are just going to put our luggage in there see some sites in london and then in the afternoon actually check into the hotel. i hope this mkes sense and helps Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    cheers caitlan

• 5 Jul 2010 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

Thats was i was planning too. to just take our bags to the basement and go out and see london… though my plane gets in at 535 i’m pretty sure lol so i might be waiting for a while… does the RN hold luggage too?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion