Community_discussions_small  

Comment

April Travel

19 Mar 2007 MICHAEL ASHBY said

Default_avatar
Cmon people, Who's travelling to Europe in April ? Only 2 weeks to go for me !!!!!!
  • 19 Mar 2007 Chris_V said

Chris_V

I am not traveling in April. But can cantychick tell me how your time in ireland when ? please my email is chris_vergos@Hotmail.com

• 19 Mar 2007 vetjo said

Default_avatar

I’m off on the European Vista leaving April 7th. But fly out on the 2nd – 13 sleeps!

• 21 Mar 2007 Gemalou said

Default_avatar

Me and my sister are off on the European Discovery tour on the 3rd of April – but we’re English – so we’re already in Europe….. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 21 Mar 2007 Kamada said

Default_avatar

I’m doing European Highlights, 2-15 April. I leave home in 2 days!!! Trying to get everything sorted out before then. Very excited!!

• 22 Mar 2007 Miles13 said

Default_avatar

I’m doing European Discorvery Tour which departs on the 7th but i leave Australia on the 5th. 13 Sleeps to go!!!!!

• 23 Mar 2007 MICHAEL ASHBY said

Default_avatar

Hey Vetjo, which airline you flyin ? We fly out of brisbane on the 2ND of April with Air New Zealand but come to auckland on our way to London. Are you on this flight ?
    Mick

• 29 Mar 2007 annalouisa said

Default_avatar

a girlfriend and i are flyin out on the 17th (of april) and our tour kicks off on april 22nd for ultimate european so there ya go! it’s gonna be great, best time cos it’s not summer so it’s boiling hot, it’s just warm and pleasant.

…i think.

• 29 Mar 2007 vetjo said

Default_avatar

Hi Michael – no we are flying the other way around, via Hong kong with Cathay Pacific. Not long ot go now! last day of work!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.