Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London to Athens - 21 days (10th August 2010)

23 Apr 2010 Foteine22 said

Default_avatar
HI guys,

I'm 22 years old from Australia and am going on this trip solo on the 10th August.... (leaving London 10 August)

Was wondering if there was anyone else going who i could chat too??
  • 25 May 2010 Foteine22 said

Default_avatar

oh thats great!

I’m also doing the extra island hopping which should be so fun i’ve done santorini before and that was amazing!

I’m from Wagga Wagga which is halfway between syd and melb.

I’m going to london for 2 days before that staying at the contiki motel just to have a look around.

let me know what ur guys plans are.

my email is fpapai02@postoffice.csu.edu.au.

• 27 May 2010 Explorer1184806 said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m 21 from New Zealand and arrive in London on the 4th. I’m doing the london to Rome contiki but it is the same one as london to athens – just get off early.

A friend of mine from england said that Westlife are playing in Surrey on the 5th so if anyone is keen for a hilarious night let me know!!

Lucy

• 2 Jun 2010 StephK said

Default_avatar

Oh really.. small world

yeh for sure, we have a friend who has promised to show us around too, we’ll have to try not to sleep on the first day and beat jet lag lol might be a challange

haha of course we’ll be nice, were there to meet people and were both very friendly, it’ll be great, we also want to go to the Australian Pub, sounds weird heading to an Aussie pub overseas but its meant to be really good.

I wish we coudl come to westlfife but we don’t arrive til the 8th, would have been a very funny night

Are you guys staying at the royal national the nights before the tour??

• 14 Jun 2010 Foteine22 said

Default_avatar

haha the aussie pub does sound like fun!!

Yeah i’ll be staying at the royal national hotel the 8th and 9th august..ive booked the hop on hop off tour for the 9th august if u guys were interested…

We will have to cross reference what to pack i went to thailand for 2 weeks and packed just under 20 kg so god knows how much i’ll pack for 3 week tour lol…

so looking forward to it!!!

• 24 Jun 2010 Explorer1192594 said

Explorer1192594

Hello I am doing the Aug 8 tour London to Athens

23 days… is that the tour you are on?? anyone??

• 25 Jun 2010 Explorer1192594 said

Explorer1192594

Yah me and a friend From Vancouver BC

So excited our first time !!

• 25 Jun 2010 Explorer1192594 said

Explorer1192594

I just posted but didnt work… mmmm?
    We are from Vancouver BC
    I am 24 and my friend is 21

anyone wanna chat, faceboook??

This is our first time with conteki!!

• 1 Jul 2010 Explorer1192594 said

Explorer1192594

I did, last name Campbell

• 1 Jul 2010 Explorer1192594 said

Explorer1192594

OK anyone on this trip I can add?? I am so excited!! holy cow. I made a choice of bringing a roll bag instead of back pack.. that is one step out of many!! YAHH!

• 1 Jul 2010 StephK said

Default_avatar

yep accepted… i might make a page for our group so everyone can see everyone kinda thing i’ll do it tonight..
    whats a roll bag lol, we probably have different names for things, i’m not taking a backpack either just a huge handbag and a beach bag for beach days or the overnight ferry, i hate backpacks they annoy me lol..
    I know what u mean about decisions though i feel like there are a million little things i need to do/buy in the next 5 weeks

• 27 Jul 2010 Foteine22 said

Default_avatar

hey guys im currently in greece soaking up the sun…cant wait to meet you all and have a blast!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion