Community_discussions_small  

Comment

LA to the Bay 19th of July - 28th of July 2009

26 Nov 2008 CK said

CK
Hello, I just booked my trip today for july 2009 and i'm looking fwd to it....

Who else is going???

CK
  • 3 Feb 2009 perthbeachgirl said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    Im going on this tour on 15July- 25th- so close!! :-)

• 20 Mar 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

hey CK, im daniel, im booked onto the wild western starting on this date, im pretty sure we share the same tour until san fran

Ill be on 23 on the trip, from Perth australia

Where u from and stuff ?

• 4 Apr 2009 Rachelle Rachelle said

Rachelle Rachelle

Hi – i am the same as Daniel.. From Geelong..

• 4 Apr 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

perth beach girl … come on our tour! its a preferred departure and its going to be way better :P its only a couple days later

• 15 Apr 2009 CK said

CK

I’m soooo excited for the trip, it’s not long now….

Who else is going by themselves and/or are travelling with friends

Looking forward to feel the sun and see the beautiful giant Sequoia trees too….

I’m originally from Holland but i live since 4 years in London, UK…..

Who are all of you?
    ?

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Carmen

• 15 Apr 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

Hey carman,

im booked into the Wild Western on the 19th so im assuming we’re on the same tour to start out.

Im travelling alone just looking forward to meeting people.. also looking forward to vegas alot Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

After the tour ends im going back through vegas for a couple more nights then onto New York for a couple nights, then off to London and doing europe for a few months. What are your plans for after?

Do you have a facebook? if so, you can add me: daniel_messina@iinet.net.au

Cheers, see ya soon

• 23 May 2009 Melody said

Melody

Hi guys,

im, from melbourne and doing this trip too. anyone else from melbourne? the date is getting closer Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 May 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

hey melody.. good to see more people on this trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> u traveling with anyone or going it solo??

Cheers
    daniel

• 23 May 2009 Melody said

Melody

hey Daniel,

yeah im on my own, my friend was meant to come but couldnt in the end. I cant wait. Where r u from?

• 24 May 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

Im from little old perth.. should be good, cant wait to get out of here for a bit. Im traveling solo too but sorta looking forward to not knowing anyone should make it interesting

• 26 May 2009 Melody said

Melody

hahaha interesting it will be. im pretty much up for a great time and i love to party so i hope there’s more party goers that poopers.

• 28 May 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

haha yea you can defs throw my on the party type list.. its more what im looking for

How old are you by the way?

• 10 Jun 2009 Melody said

Melody

im 23 years old and urslef. wen do u fly out? im leaving in 2 weeks

• 10 Jun 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

will be 23 just after our contiki ends. im flying out on july 16th, this contiki is pretty much the first thing im doing on my trip.

i think im in LA for like 1 or 2 nights before hand, thinking of booking the contiki hotel if they have one in LA. do u know if one exists?

• 11 Jun 2009 CK said

CK

Hey Daniel and Melody,
    I’m also arriving in LA 1 day before our trip, i arrive around 3pm on the airport in LA and i’m staying in the hotel in anaheim where the Contiki tour leaves from.
    After i drop my bags in the hotel i’m going straight to the Disneyland resort since the hotel is opposite of that and the resort is open until 12 at night.
    Let me know if anyone else is keen on going there maybe we can meet at Disneyland?
    I just thought it would be a nice and easy thing to do, and i mean, you can’t leave the States without having been to Disneyland
    It’s like going to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower…..
    Look fwd to the trip and meeting everyone….
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Carmen

• 11 Jun 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

Hey Carmen, ill try book the LA contiki hotel too. Im all good to say yes to disneyland now but im not sure how ill hold up after like 20+ hours flying and jet lag haha

Ryan, im all for Vegas, on the last day of tour im actually on a flgiht that morning back to Vegas haha i hear its awesome. Also looking forward to San Fran a lot just randomly

• 22 Jun 2009 Melody said

Melody

Hey Daniel and CK,

i was actually thinking about that today i am definately up for disneyland. im actually leaving this sat the 27th june ill be going to El Salvador first central america. i have a face book if u guys wanna add me or even email me mel-2da-od@hotmail.com. let me know wat the plans r Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> cant wait to see u all

• 22 Jun 2009 Daniel said

Default_avatar

cheers, i added ya will have a chat to ya soon

• 23 Jun 2009 Explorer1110673 said

Default_avatar

Looks like more Aussie are invading US…IM Antonio doing teh L.A to the Bay 19th to 28th…coming from Sydney and then heading Canada for two weeks…looking forward to seeing you guys…and I land 18th July at the Hotel of choice for Contiki at Anehiem…so Carmen if I catch you looks like Ill buy a Goofy hat too!!!
    Catch me on facebook/email Antonio_Saveski@yahoo.com you guys

• 14 Jul 2009 CK said

CK

Hey everyone…..
    Wow only a couple days more and then, jippppppiiiiieeee….

I just read through our Contiki papers and we have to be in the hotel on the 18th of july at 7pm for a pre-tour meeting so, don’t know what will happen with disneyland…

My email is carmenkuit@yahoo.com so maybe we can swop mobiles on the email and when you are staying at the Contiki hotel we can text and meet beforehand and do something all together

I would still love to go to disney, it’s across from our hotel and open till 12am…… Or we could just organise to do something else till 7pm and have the meeting with the Contiki people

Well looking fwd to meeting you all….

:-) Carmen

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.