Community_discussions_small  

Comment

contrasts leaving september 1st

22 Apr 2010 Pete said

Pete
Hi my name is Pete, i have booked the european contrasts tour leaving september 1st 2010, im goin alone so trying to find others doin the same tour.
  • 4 May 2010 Alice said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    I too am going solo on this tour!! All booked to leave on the 1st, and just starting to make plans and bookings for a bit of travel beforehand.

I was getting a little worried too when I couldn’t find anyone else booked for this date!

Alice

• 5 May 2010 Pete said

Pete

nice too meet you both, awsome to know im not goin to be the only one on the bus. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 May 2010 Leah said

Default_avatar

Hiya

I’m booked in on this tour aswell!! Woohoo!! Cant wait!
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 May 2010 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m booked in on this tour on my own also, a friend of mine did this exact one last year & said there are more people on their own then going in pairs or groups, ours apparently is one of the most popular tours of them all, he said it’s the best thing he has ever done.

• 30 May 2010 Leah_H said

Default_avatar

Hey i’m booked for the 1st of September too. I’m actually travelling with two friends and we will be on the tour for 2 of our birthdays. Can’t wait 3 months to go.

Leah

• 31 May 2010 SkyeWilson said

SkyeWilson

Hi Im Skye, Im also doing this tour leaving the 1st of September. So none of us will be alone then Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jun 2010 Explorer1103115 said

Explorer1103115

Hello everyone.

Nice to meet you all. Where is everyone from? I’m a kiwi from NZ (Christchurch)

3 months to go and counting!! Yippee!

When everyone arriving in London?? I’m going to have 3 full days before the tour starts so if any of you are staying at Royal National and are ariving early it might be cool to meet up and see some sights together etc.

• 2 Jun 2010 Nathan said

Default_avatar

I’m from Brisbane, good to see this page is starting to build up a bit as there hadn’t been much of a response for a while, I’ll be arriving in England 10 days before the tour leaves to do some sight seeing etc already.

I’ve noticed a lot of the other tours tend to start up Facebook groups as a means to keep in contact & get to know each other before they get going, maybe it’s a worthy suggestion to do something like that as more people start to respond?

• 5 Jun 2010 SkyeWilson said

SkyeWilson

I arrive to London the day before the tour and stay there for 2 weeks after. Anyone staying after the tour?? Im from cairns. Where is everytone from?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 6 Jun 2010 Alice said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’ve got 3 nights in London before Contiki although I’m staying at Smart Russell Square hostel.

I leave in 5 weeks with my one-way ticket to London Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> so getting pretty excited!! I’ll also probably be around UK after the Contiki as I haven’t made any plans for then yet.

A facebook group sounds good!

• 7 Jun 2010 SkyeWilson said

SkyeWilson

Oh sweet. I think im just gonna stay at the contiki hotel before and 2 nights afterwards! Add me on facebook anyone doing the same tour.
    Skye Ellyce Wilson Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 7 Jun 2010 Leah_H said

Default_avatar

My friends and I arrive in London on the 29th August and we are staying at the Royal National too, so it would be great to meet up with people before we leave.

Leah

• 10 Jun 2010 Amanda R said

Amanda R

HEY EVERYONE!

I’m Amanda and super excited for the trip! It’s my Quarter Life Crisis!!

Leah (Explorer 1177196) is one of my girls and the other will be Georgia (when she gets her act together and logs in!)

We are travelling together and in London from 29 August, revisitng some touristy stuff (AND MY FAVOURITE PUBS!!) If anyone is interested. WE will also have some other Aussies to catch up with…

We are all from the South East of QLD (BRISBANE)…

CAN’T WAIT to meet some of you. Pumped for the holiday… Even though it still 2 months away.

Cheers Amanda

• 10 Jun 2010 Rachel21m said

Rachel21m

hey my names rachel im from cairns ill be joining ya all on the 1st of september cant wait ill be in toronto / new york b4 coming to london if anyones from there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Jun 2010 SkyeWilson said

SkyeWilson

Rachel im from cairns too doing the same contiki!!! add me to facebook
    skye ellyce wilson Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Jun 2010 Nathan said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1151061:
    HEY EVERYONE!

I’m Amanda and super excited for the trip! It’s my Quarter Life Crisis!!

Leah (Explorer 1177196) is one of my girls and the other will be Georgia (when she gets her act together and logs in!)

We are travelling together and in London from 29 August, revisitng some touristy stuff (AND MY FAVOURITE PUBS!!) If anyone is interested. WE will also have some other Aussies to catch up with…

We are all from the South East of QLD (BRISBANE)…

CAN’T WAIT to meet some of you. Pumped for the holiday… Even though it still 2 months away.

Cheers Amanda

Hey Amanda,

I’m from South East QLD too, not too far from Brisbane, add me on Facebook if ya want (Nathan Rowe), anyone else that’s on this tour add me as well, would be good to meet a few other people going on this tour, can’t wait to hit oktoberfest! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 16 Jun 2010 Pete said

Pete

2 month’s to go cant wait, i arrive 3 days before contiki, deffinitly wanna see some of the sight’s around london an hopefully catch up wit you all for a beer, Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Jun 2010 SkyeWilson said

SkyeWilson

whats everyones name who is going?? add to facebook.
    skye ellyce wilson

• 20 Jun 2010 Leah_H said

Default_avatar

Skye,

Always need more friends on Facebook. If you look for Leah Henshaw you should be able to find me don’t think there are many of me around.

Leah

• 20 Jun 2010 Alice said

Default_avatar

Hey guys
    Because I am heading over to Europe early I just got my contiki package in the mail. Woohoo not long to go now!!

I’m on facebook too, Alice Thomas from the Gold Coast. I think there is a few of me so I’m the one with the old school photo with the umbrella.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.