Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery Depart for Amsterdam Dec. 20 and end in Paris Dec. 31

11 Sep 2010 LizzyB82 said

LizzyB82
Hi everybody!

My name is Lizzy and I just booked this tour about a couple of weeks ago! I am 27 years old and I am going solo! I am very laid back and friendly, and I get along with pretty much everybody!

I would love to meet you and possibly get to you know you before we have to leave! I am from Dallas, Texas, which is in the United States. I am also on facebook.

I hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Lizzy Blaising
  • 1 Nov 2010 LeeAnnK79 said

LeeAnnK79

I am 31 and also going solo. I am from Memphis, TN.

• 10 Dec 2010 Explorer1180113 said

Default_avatar

Hey there. I’m Matt, 23, and traveling solo. I’m super stoked to be going on this trip. I’m from Ventura, California and am really hoping it snows at some point. Can’t wait to meet to everyone! =D

• 11 Dec 2010 LizzyB82 said

LizzyB82

Hi Matt! So excited that we will be on the same tour! Do you have facebook? If so, look for me! I think I’m the only Lizzy Blaising on there.

Can you believe that we leave in less than a week?? Totally crazy!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lizzy

• 15 Dec 2010 Explorer1173564 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    My name is Mark I am from Los Angeles, CA. I will be taking this trip in March, I was wondering if you guys can tell me how the trip goes when u come back….Just want to know what to expect…u can email me at fame.kills323@gmail.com Also Matt where in Ventura you at, i just find it funny to find someone so close on here..

quote:
    Originally posted by LizzyB82:
    Hi Matt! So excited that we will be on the same tour! Do you have facebook? If so, look for me! I think I’m the only Lizzy Blaising on there.

Can you believe that we leave in less than a week?? Totally crazy!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lizzy

• 16 Dec 2010 Explorer1180113 said

Default_avatar

Hey Mark. I live on the east side of Ventura. I have a friend named Mark who lives in LA. That would be totally crazy if you were him. Unlikely though.

And Lizzy, tried looking you up on Facebook, didn’t work. Can’t believe we leave on Monday! Super Stoked.

• 16 Dec 2010 LizzyB82 said

LizzyB82

Hi Matt,

I wonder why you couldn’t find me on facebook. Hmmm…what is your last name and I can try to find you.

When are you flying out? I fly on Saturday morning. Just to let you know that it is going to be extremely cold, so bundle up! (-:

I look forward to meeting you!

And yes, Mark, I would be more than happy to email you about my experience when I get back! My email address is lizblaising@gmail.com.

• 17 Dec 2010 Explorer1180113 said

Default_avatar

Lizzy, look up Matt Bergstrom. I don’t know why I couldn’t find you either, but no worries. I’m flying out on Monday. See you soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.