Community_discussions_small  

Comment

JUly 3rd european experience

10 Mar 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx
hey
just wandering if anyone is doing this tour departing july 3rd. myself and 2 friends have just booked it!!
  • 15 Mar 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Yay someone else who’s going!

My friend and I are booked on this tour as well. Where are you all from? We’re both 21 and from QLD , Australia.

• 19 Mar 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx

finally not just me!
    lol
    we are all from sydney in aus too!
    ages 20 and 22

• 20 Mar 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Not that long to go before the tour!! It’s going to come around sooo quick.
    What are you doing before/ after the tour?

• 20 Mar 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx

i know im so excited. we are just doing 2 days aafter in london to do some quick sight seeing hen heading home back to work! wish we could stay longer though. wat are yous doinG??

• 24 Mar 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

We’re doing 4 days before the tour in london and then afterwards we’re spending the rest of the month in spain. It’s gonna be so good.
    Hopefully some of the others get on here soon.

• 26 Mar 2009 Explorer1129265 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, me and a mate are booked in for 3rd july also Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    wicked!

what are your plans for before the tour?
    so jealous your going to spain! we had to cut that out of our trip

• 27 Mar 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Awesome more people!
    Where abouts are you guys from?

We get into london in the early morning on the 29th. Haven’t really planned what we’ll do before the tour but just the typical tourist stuff i guess.

You doing anything before or after?

• 2 Apr 2009 Explorer1129265 said

Default_avatar

hey were from gold coast!

we are in austria for a week before, and after were heading to ireleand for a week, then back to central europe again for some more adventures.

SOOOO keen.

you got any plans for the night before contiki in london? been told about a couple of good backpackers but not sure yet… would be cool to line up with some others on our tour

• 4 Apr 2009 Chantal said

Default_avatar

Hello!
    I’m coming on this tour too with my best friend Jade(Im 20 and Jade will be turning 20 on tour). We are from the Gold Coast as well! So exciting!!

• 7 Apr 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx

yay more people, i remember i started this and there was no one! but there is still 3 months i guess, i cant wait
    heard so many good things about the tour from friends and they all wna go back Razzer<!--graemlin::p-->

• 15 Apr 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Looks like it’s an all Aussie affair so far!
    We’re staying at the royal national the night before the tour because that’s where the tour leaves from in the morning and i’ve heard that they leave quite early so i just thought it would be easier that way.
    Is everyone else staying there?
    Are you guys all on facebook? We should make a group.

• 20 Apr 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx

hey we are staying at the royal national as well the nigth before, ii heard most people do.
    im on fb. chick-idee@hotmail.com

• 25 Apr 2009 benmc2232 said

benmc2232

Hey everyone myself and two mates are also coming on this tour from sydney, we’re going to be in europe from around the 25th and dont now what to do, any ideas?

• 26 Apr 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Hey ben,
    where are you guys flying into to begin with? Depends on what sort of places you want to go? I was in Europe last year..Croatia is awesome if you want somewhere that’s not too expensive.. has really nice beaches. Prague and budapest are fun for somewhere a bit different Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Apr 2009 benmc2232 said

benmc2232

Hi Jess, we are just flying into Heathrow, thanks for those suggestions, i didn’t even know Croatia had beaches and its good that its cheap. e pretty much have a bit over a week free time before hand so we have to make the most of it!! Are u on facebook? we should start a group haha

• 28 Apr 2009 Jess!! said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!
    I’ve been meaning to do it for a while but i’ve finally made a facebook group for us
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=174441335292

• 29 Apr 2009 Explorer1133301 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, my names Scott, im 21 from Sydney and also on this trip, travelling on my own. Cant wait!

• 29 Apr 2009 Kristy89xx said

Kristy89xx

hey scott whats your plans pre and post tour. ?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.