Community_discussions_small  

Question

Wild Western Tour

23 Jan 2014 Kirsty1991 asked

Kirsty1991

Hi there is anyone looking at doing the 'Wild Western Tour' either end of August beginning September? I would be travelling alone and a bit nervous about it!

• 23 Jan 2014 nzkiwi said

nzkiwi

Hi,

I’m thinking of doing this tour hopefully this year. Depends on when my job contract runs out so I’ll know in two weeks when my boss gets back.

I’m from New Zealand too :)

• 25 Jan 2014 Dan_NZ said

Dan_NZ

Hey, Im going on this tour on September 10. Travelling Solo too, first big trip away and im from NZ too but living in Brisbane :)

• 26 Jan 2014 Sabrina said

Sabrina

I am looking to book this tour departing on Sept.17th. Nothing to be nervous about you will meet so many amazing people and will have the time of your life. This will be my 4th Contiki will also be travelling solo.

• 28 Jan 2014 citylightstam said

citylightstam

I’m looking to book LA to the Bay around late sept/early october. i think that tour is half combined with wild wild west one?? i’m so undecided about dates though!

• 12 Feb 2014 lauraarbon said

lauraarbon

The Wild Western is the full tour of the west side, couldn’t recommend this tour highly enough – especially if you get Craig as a tour guide. The LA to the Bay is combined as well as the Las Vegas to LA one. Seriously fun trip you won’t be disappointed, i’d do it again!!

• 4 Mar 2014 MissManda89 said

MissManda89

im on the august 13th tour :)

• 19 May 2014 Courtney Spencer said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 24th August to 6 th September and am a solo traveler too!

• 20 May 2014 Sam said

Sam

I’m on the 3rd of September tour traveling solo first ever one so pretty nervous bout it!

• 26 Jun 2014 Alicia said

Default_avatar

Im doing the Wild Western on the 20th August, Im also going Solo and super nervous too!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.