Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay or Wild Western

23 Jan 2014 Thekid1988 asked

Thekid1988

Hi Guys, thinking of doing a tour in August this year and can't decided on which one i want to do.

Suggestions?

And of course a few days in New York City on the way home. Never being but have heard so many good or should I say great wraps about it. :)

• 23 Jan 2014 cherie said

cherie

Wild western!!! I did it in oct and we had LA to the bay with us and so many people regretted not doing the full loop :)

• 24 Jan 2014 Krista said

Krista

do the wild western. it’s a really good holiday :)
    Phoenix gets pretty hot as well. i did this tour in Sept last yr for my bday it hit 42 degrees there and then Grand Canyon was about 15 degrees..

• 24 Jan 2014 Thekid1988 said

Thekid1988

Ok cool, thanks guys .

• 24 Jan 2014 nzkiwi said

nzkiwi

Hey, Im thinking of doing the Wild Western hopefully this year. Depending on when my job contract runs out. Think it all depends on how long you want to stay there. If you want to stay longer do the long one. But both of them still sound awesome.

• 26 Jan 2014 Chris (Marso) said

Chris (Marso)

I’m doing LA To the Bay in May. Can’t wait

• 26 Jan 2014 Michelle said

Michelle

either is good. i did la to the bay and had good time. wild western and la to the bay are together. i live by new york and def think la to the bay and or wild western is better.

• 8 Feb 2014 MissManda89 said

MissManda89

I will be on LA to the bay on august 13th :)

• 12 Feb 2014 lauraarbon said

lauraarbon

The WIld Western!! you won’t want to leave in San Fran – the majority will be heading back to LA and you’ll have so much fun you won’t want to finish early :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.