Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Discovery...any good?

26 Feb 2010 *Aussie Gal* asked

*Aussie Gal*
Considering the Eastern Discovery tour, and perhaps combine with the 4 day New York tour. Dates seem to fit...but need opinions.

Has anyone done either of these? Help please Smiler
  • 26 Mar 2010 Explorer1154920 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I am also thinking of doing the same trip with the NeW York Explorer first starting on the 13th December. The only problem is the trip is not guarenteed to run which is a shame as I can’t book flights or anything or plan my trip afterwards to Mexico.

This is worth checking with your agent. Looks amazing though hope i can do it!!!

• 7 Jul 2010 em88 said

em88

Hey there
    I am doing the eastern discovery on the 30th august then doing the ny explorer. Apparently the eastern discovery joins up with the grand southern in new orleans.. Some reviews said that its a little awkward at first cos the others have already been together for 2 weeks so not sure if thats the case but when i go i can let you know if you like Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Aug 2010 toddt85 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by em88:
    Hey there
    I am doing the eastern discovery on the 30th august then doing the ny explorer. Apparently the eastern discovery joins up with the grand southern in new orleans.. Some reviews said that its a little awkward at first cos the others have already been together for 2 weeks so not sure if thats the case but when i go i can let you know if you like Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Just a tip – go out with the Grand Southern people the night before your tour starts in New Orleans – it was an awesome icebreaker on our tour (for those starting in New Orleans) and a lot of us got SMASHED that night lol. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion