Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Western Highlights 1 June 2011

8 Aug 2010 Andy said

Andy
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has booked on the tour starting on the 1st June next year? I know i booked early and others may not have booked yet but if you have let me know as it would be quite nice to get to know some of you before we go.
  • 26 Oct 2010 Explorer1214153 said

Default_avatar

hi
    i was planning on this tour havent booked yet but waiting to see if many people do book
    cheers

• 28 Jan 2011 Cassie said

Cassie

i’m doing LA to the Bay, on that date, they aparently combine and urs drops off earlier, so in that case yeah i’m there if they don’t then i guess i’m not

• 18 Mar 2011 Jey said

Jey

Hi-
    I’ll doing LA to the Bay that day, too.
    maybe we can see-^^

• 18 Mar 2011 Andy said

Andy

great to hear that there are going to be a few of us going. Is anyone going to be going to LA a day or 2 early?

• 18 Mar 2011 Cassie said

Cassie

I was going to do the la explorer beforehand but it was cancelled.just waiting on a definite departure for this one.if all goes well I’ll be there on the 28th May with a few others that were doing the explorer as well. Feel free to join us when u get there

• 18 Mar 2011 Andy said

Andy

Thanks. I’m flying in on the 29th but staying at a different hotel as i wanted a pool and it didn’t look like the one Contiki use had one but I may be renting a car to get around LA for a couple of days. I’m not sure what I want to do when I get there but I know I don’t just want to sit in the hotel

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.