Community_discussions_small  

Comment

First Time Traveller

9 Oct 2006 Lara Patterson said

Default_avatar
I'm looking at travelling to Europe in February 2007 and was wondering if there was anyone that was thinking about going at the same time. Or if anyone has any advice for me.
  • 9 Oct 2006 RamonaH said

Default_avatar

Hi

I’m heading to london on the 7th feb and going on the winter wanderer tour on the 10th. I’ll have an extra 4 nights in london after the tour to check out london. This will be my first time overseas and i’m going alone, but i’m so excited!! You should come on this tour (if you haven’t already chosen one), i’m sure we’re all going to have a blast! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Ramona

• 9 Oct 2006 brendan79 said

Default_avatar

I’m sure all the tours are excellent but feel free to come on the European Vista Tour starting 19 February!

• 12 Oct 2006 Heerin said

Default_avatar

Hey, was also thinkin of going to europe but for the london, paris and amsterdam trip, most likely leaving on the 27th jan.. lemme know, gonna be goin for my 21st birthday. Heerin Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Oct 2006 Bloubulseun said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lara Patterson:
    I’m looking at travelling to Europe in February 2007 and was wondering if there was anyone that was thinking about going at the same time. Or if anyone has any advice for me.

hi lara, i am from south africa, I worked afterschool in england for 2 years, and have been playing rugby in england for a club for a season. January is the coldest month of the year, and it is not nice to travel. Dont you want go during the summer. Europe is very nice during the summer. I am thinking about doing the 21 day europe camping trip, you see all the sites in some of the best locations in europe. We also want same people doing the trip with us

• 14 Oct 2006 Fi said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I am a girl from Sydney; thinking about traveling Europe solo next year around beginning of August 2007, feels a bit nervous and excited about it (I never been on any tour before, always travel with friends and do our own thing). I have not book the tour yet, as I am still waiting for the new brochure to come out. Anyone going solo during that time of the year? I want to meet a few friends before I book the tour.

Any advice for me?

Waiting for your replay.

• 15 Oct 2006 Chris_V said

Chris_V

Hi,

I am a guy from Melbourne and I am thinking about traveling Europe solo next year around beginning of August 2007, feels a bit nervous and excited about it (I never been on any tour before, always travel with friends and do our own thing). I have not book the tour yet, as I am still waiting for the new brochure to come out. Anyone going solo during that time of the year? I want to meet a few friends before I book the tour.

Any advice for me?

Waiting for your replay.

• 15 Oct 2006 Chris_V said

Chris_V
    quote:
    Originally posted by Chris_V:
    Hi,

I am a guy from Melbourne and I am thinking about traveling Europe solo next year around beginning of June 2007, feels a bit nervous and excited about it (I never been on any tour before, always travel with friends and do our own thing). I have not book the tour yet, as I am still waiting for the new brochure to come out. Anyone going solo during that time of the year? I want to meet a few friends before I book the tour.

Any advice for me?

Waiting for your replay.
  • 25 Oct 2006 RobAUS said

Default_avatar

hey me and 4 mates are leaving on a contiki tour on the 26th of feb. we are all guys coming from australia then 3 of us are staying in london to work.

• 1 Nov 2006 Jaimeod said

Default_avatar

hey I am heading over in December for about a year and a bit. Dont know what tour or whatever that i am going to do. Would be awesome to get to know people or of poeple who are going then too. Anyways feel ftree to give me atingle

• 2 Nov 2006 Mia.. said

Default_avatar

Hey,Im thinking of going to Europe in Feb/March 2007 and will be travelling solo and was hoping there would be a few people going around my age (19)?? i would also like to talk/get to know a few people before going on the tour if possible.

• 6 Nov 2006 Diva87 said

Default_avatar

hey wha tour u goin on?

• 12 Nov 2006 torib56 said

torib56

Hey Mia

I am thinking of going on one of the Europe trips around this time as well. THe only thing that is worrying me is the Cold weather. I want to party when I am over there, not freeze. I am trying to choose between the Inspiration and the Encounter. I would love to hear from you as I am only 20 and I will be travelling alone as well and would love to know some people before I go. Do you know if you can drink over in Europe when you are under 21?

Speak soon

p.s anyone else thinking or going on one of the Europe tours around Feb/Mar 2007 feel free to contact me! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Dec 2006 Jim-n-aims said

Default_avatar

Hey Lara,
    I have just booked a trip to Europe (European discovery) departing 6th Feb 07 cant wait :-) Hav you decided what you are doing yet trip wise??

• 25 Dec 2006 BonitaChickita said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I’m 23 and have never left the US (Gasp!) In fact, I haven’t seen our own West Coast, but I figured that if I’m going to get on a plane I should go all out and cross an ocean!

My friend and I are thinking about doing a European tour sometime between June and August. I’ve been reading the site and I am getting all psyched up!

I’d like to get as much info as possible before we book, (we’re still not sure which tour we’ll looking at) and then meet some people that’ll be touring with us before we go.

I’m looking to make it a crazy, exciting, adventurous two weeks! (With some culture thrown in there, too, of course.)

• 26 Dec 2006 Twilite28 said

Default_avatar

I am a first time contiki traveler. I am 22yr, female, single, recently grad. college, looking to plan the ultimate European vacation. This includes but is not limited to: experiencing the culture, music, food, notable sites, drinking, partying, etc. After reviewing the site, it seems that a “Budget” trip will best suit my needs (ie. a young single solo looking for a good time). Now the only problem is picking a specific European Budget trip. I have flexibility with my travel dates and would go anywhere from 14-28 days between the months of February and June. Any suggestions…

• 26 Dec 2006 Bloubulseun said

Default_avatar

hi twilight, we are doing the 22 day camping trip that leaves London 5 june 2007, we love to have a good time, and i know if you working on a buget a camping trip is the way to go.

If you are interested mail me

Bloubulseun@Yahoo.com

• 27 Dec 2006 BonitaChickita said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the London, Paris, Rome trip that departs June 8th. I also want to explore, see, do and party as much as possible!

Anybody else thinking about this trip? (Twilight, you should check it out — I can’t wait for dinner at the Moulin Rouge!)

• 2 Jan 2007 AuzElle said

Default_avatar

I leave today, start Winter Wanderer on the 13th January , anyone going on that tour. This is my first time , my girlfrriend and I

• 9 Jan 2007 hutchee said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by brendan79:
    I’m sure all the tours are excellent but feel free to come on the European Vista Tour starting 19 February!

Wow this whole forum thing is awesome! My partner and I are also on the European Vista starting 19th February! This is so cool – I know someone before I even get to London! he he! See you on the 19th! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion