Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Panorama - departing 5 Sept 2011

12 Jan 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406
Hello,<BR><BR>Just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here yet who is going on the same tour as me!. Look forward to meeting you.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR>Ally.
  • 30 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

Hey, My buddy and I are on the September 3rd trip…would this be the same one?

• 30 May 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406

Hi Rose,
    There isn’t a European Panorama that leaves on the 3rd… they only depart on the 1st and 5th of September. Is it the Panorama you’re on?
    Ally :)

• 31 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

Yup ours leaves London on September 3rd, I think the dates may differ by a few depending on where you are starting the tour. We start in London and are coming from Canada.

• 29 Jun 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406

Yeah you’re probably right! I am starting to get excited, my parents are in Europe at the moment. So you are travelling with a friend? I am travelling with my boyfriend Craig :)

• 29 Jun 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

I am excited too! I saw that you posted on the discussion thread that I created :) yay we are starting to get a little group together. Hopefully as it gets closer we will meet some others. I am going with my buddy, Cate. It’s going to be an awesome time!

• 4 Jul 2011 Kate1234 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ally & Rose. I’ll be there too!

• 1 Aug 2011 fernanda said

Default_avatar

HI I`M FERNANDA FROM CHILE I´M JOINIG THE EUROPAN PANORAMA (TRAVELLING ALONE THOUGH) TOO THAT STARTS ON SEPTEMBER 4TH I HIPE TOO MEET U GUYS SOON

• 25 Aug 2012 Macdonald said

Macdonald

Can"t wait to meet you guys too I will be starting my tour from Paris but I am from Johannesburg south africa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.