Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Panorama - departing 5 Sept 2011

12 Jan 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406
Hello,

Just wanted to see if there was anyone else on here yet who is going on the same tour as me!. Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
Ally.
  • 30 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

Hey, My buddy and I are on the September 3rd trip…would this be the same one?

• 30 May 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406

Hi Rose,
    There isn’t a European Panorama that leaves on the 3rd… they only depart on the 1st and 5th of September. Is it the Panorama you’re on?
    Ally :)

• 31 May 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

Yup ours leaves London on September 3rd, I think the dates may differ by a few depending on where you are starting the tour. We start in London and are coming from Canada.

• 29 Jun 2011 Ally2406 said

Ally2406

Yeah you’re probably right! I am starting to get excited, my parents are in Europe at the moment. So you are travelling with a friend? I am travelling with my boyfriend Craig :)

• 29 Jun 2011 Rose84 said

Rose84

I am excited too! I saw that you posted on the discussion thread that I created :) yay we are starting to get a little group together. Hopefully as it gets closer we will meet some others. I am going with my buddy, Cate. It’s going to be an awesome time!

• 4 Jul 2011 Kate1234 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ally & Rose. I’ll be there too!

• 1 Aug 2011 fernanda said

Default_avatar

HI I`M FERNANDA FROM CHILE I´M JOINIG THE EUROPAN PANORAMA (TRAVELLING ALONE THOUGH) TOO THAT STARTS ON SEPTEMBER 4TH I HIPE TOO MEET U GUYS SOON

• 25 Aug 2012 Macdonald said

Macdonald

Can"t wait to meet you guys too I will be starting my tour from Paris but I am from Johannesburg south africa

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion