Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain Ireland ****6th August 2010*****

12 Feb 2010 Andrea-Maree said

Andrea-Maree
Hi my name is Andrea, im 23yo, lives in South Australia very keen in joining in on this contiki just got to finalise things with flight agency, who else is coming along, would love to get to know you all
  • 22 Feb 2010 Andrea-Maree said

Andrea-Maree

hi there, i have added you, what day are u flying out from, as im stopping over in sydney first, im leaving on the 3rd i think it is, i stop over in sydney for about 3 hrs im so exciter i cant wait. I have added ya to facebook. Would love to get to know more people that are coming aswell. Have u done a contiki before mambo?

• 24 Feb 2010 Explorer1158767 said

Default_avatar

Hi there

I’m also booked on this tour. I’m from Brisbane.
    Looking forward to it Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Mar 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!

I’m Alyssa, from Canada, and im pretty sure I want to do this date… just need to check if it will work in the summer job as well as have the funds. But in meantime thought I would say HI!

• 5 Mar 2010 alyssa! said

alyssa!

I am from Winnipeg, Manitoba. It is smack dab in the middle of Canada.

• 29 Mar 2010 Bec said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the England & Scotland leg of the tour – can’t wait!

• 2 Apr 2010 mish said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys

I think I might be joining this tour. I am doing Scotland & Ireland departing August 9th, so I think mine probably joins up with yours on August 9th.

Michelle

• 15 May 2010 Bec said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by mamb0202_2000:
    Cool where u from Bec? Whats yr plans before and after tour

I’m from Melbourne and will be arriving on the Tuesday before tour. I’m going on the England & Scotland 9 day tour, and can’t wait! I’m probably going to just explore London before the tour, then after the tour I’m staying for 4 more days. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 3 Jun 2010 Ash said

Ash

Hey my names Ash from New Zealand. I just booked to go on this tour…so excited!

• 6 Jun 2010 Bec said

Default_avatar

Hey Ash! Great to meet someone else who will be on the tour. Are you going to be exploring London a bit before/after the tour?

• 8 Jun 2010 Ash said

Ash

Hey, yea i arrive on the 4th in the afternoon, and leave on the 25th. Keen to explore London.
    What about you?
    Does anyone have facebook? Add me if you want…Ash Beijeman. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jun 2010 Bec said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Ash:
    Hey, yea i arrive on the 4th in the afternoon, and leave on the 25th. Keen to explore London.
    What about you?

I arrive on the 3rd, at 6am, so I’m going to be pretty tired I imagine! I’ll have three days to explore London, then after the tour I’ll be going to Paris for two days then back to London and leaving on the 18th. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 9 Jun 2010 Ash said

Ash

Wow what tour are you doing after the britian one? Thats awesome!

Yea Im pretty sure i’m going to be sleeping when I get into London Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 9 Jun 2010 mish said

Default_avatar

There is a facebook group for the entire tour: http://www.facebook.com/group….=320303132910&ref=ts

I am only doing the Scotland & Ireland section, so will join the tour on August 9th.

I am in London till August 26th after the tour. I do another tour before this tour.

• 13 Jun 2010 Explorer1170636 said

Default_avatar

Hello !! Im going on this tour as well !! My name is Dana, and i live in Canada (just outside of Toronto).

• 15 Jun 2010 Gabriela said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m Gabriela and I’ll be on the first part of the tour, just Great Britain. I’m from California!

• 19 Jun 2010 Gabriela said

Default_avatar

I’m studying abroad at Oxford then staying in London for a few days until the tour starts.

I don’t have facebook. I’m usually so busy with school and such.

• 22 Jun 2010 Ash said

Ash

Hey Gabriela…not having facebook while studying is a great idea…its great for procrastinating lol.
    Yay there are more people joining!

• 22 Jun 2010 Jo said

Default_avatar

Hi im jo,
    im aussie and im 18yrs, im doin the ireland part of the tour which i think joins up on the 14th however im not totally sure. if anyone knows if this is right pls let me know?? Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> if so id love to get to know some ppl who i will be joining before we meet Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

cheers,

• 20 Jul 2010 Dimitie said

Dimitie

Hi Im Dimitie, Aussie 20yrs n doin the tour wld love to get know anyone going Cheers Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 23 Jul 2010 Bonnie said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! My name is Bonnie. I’m 24, from Victoria in Aussie but living in London for 8 months. Jumping on this tour solo so hoping to meet heaps of people! Can’t wait to kick off the party! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.