Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Going April 14

26 Jan 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar
Hi, I'm thinking of booking my trip for April 14, but I'm now having to travel alone. So thought I'd see if I could find some people going on the same trip. Let me know. Smiler
  • 27 Jan 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

I’m assuming this is the same one as the 16th April departure (as you’re coming from the US?).. but I am now on this tour! Anyone else??
    Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Feb 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar

Yes April 16 departure from London, I leave Canada on the 14th

• 2 Feb 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

Cool.. well at least there will be 2 of us going Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I’m 22/f from Oz, what about yourself?

• 3 Feb 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar

27/f from Edmonton, Alberta I know there is still room on the trip, I’m going to book really soon. I can’t wait to go, I’m thinking of doing some sightseeing in London on the Tuesday, yourself?

• 6 Feb 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

very exciting, let us know when you book !
    i’ll be in london a few days before the tour so gonna be doing all the sightseeing then for sure!

• 11 Feb 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

good stuff siobhan!
    now 3 of us Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    where you from and all that stuff? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Feb 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

Shib… NO idea why I called you siobhan, hahaha. Sorry!

• 16 Feb 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar

Hey 3 of us is great, we should stay together. My trip is now booked and flight is set, can’t believe I’m actually doing it. Less than two months. I land Tues around 11:30. See you guys there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Feb 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

only 51 (i think) more days!
    hopefully a few more people come by these threads… and yeah, see you guys there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Mar 2008 GIGirls said

Default_avatar

Hey, its not long now so i decided to read some of the forums. 3 of my girlfriends and i are booked into this tour and are getting pretty excited. Think its going to be GO GO GO for the 2 weeks but wanted to do this tour cause it was short but still get to see all the sights.
    We are pumped

• 17 Mar 2008 wiggs said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I’m going on this tour as well. 25/m/Ozzy
    Travelling alone also Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Getting amped, not long to go now!

• 20 Mar 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar

Hey guys this is awesome that I’m getting to know some more people GI girls where are you guys coming from? I can see wiggs is from Aus. I planning on some London sightseeing if any of you are in town and up for it Tues afternoon. It’s getting close. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 27 Mar 2008 mjcolorado_20 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m booked for the european Highlights for the april 16th tour. i’m actually arriving in london on april 10th though. Anybody else getting there early?

• 29 Mar 2008 GIGirls said

Default_avatar

We too are arriving early also. We couldnt get accom at the imperial or royal national for the night before. Instead we found some accomm at the generator (not too far from the meeting place). We are all meant to meet up the night before we leave is that right? If so thats going to be an interesting introduction to getting to know you all. Everyone packed?

• 29 Mar 2008 GIGirls said

Default_avatar

me and my friends are turning 24 and 25.

• 1 Apr 2008 Laurie said

Default_avatar

Yeah as far as I know we meet the night before, so should be a good time. Not packed yet, but see you all there.

• 3 Apr 2008 wiggs said

Default_avatar

Ill prob be keen for a look around. my email is lancewiggers@hotmail.com If your staying at the Royal I can meet you at the entrance anytime that suits you

• 10 Apr 2008 Explorer1096213 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! Im a lone traveller as well, leavin oz on 14th..just discovered this website anyone staying at the royal national nite before?

• 14 Apr 2008 starlet said

Default_avatar

Not long at all now guys!! Just logged back on here and good to see there’s a whole bunch of us now!
    See you all soon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion