Community_discussions_small  

Question

What to Pack?????

2 Jul 2007 Lainie asked

Default_avatar
I am leaving soon for Med. Highlights. I have no idea what to pack. I usually over pack. I am big into tank tops and skirts or summer dresses with my reef flip-flops. Not sure what I will need?

Please let me know ASAP
  • 2 Jul 2007 aroundthe said

Default_avatar

Bring stuff that can be easily washed in a hotel sink and dry over night. Keep in mind as gross as this may sound you can get more then one wear out of an item of clothing before you have to wash it. Pants 3 wears, shirts 2 wear, bras 3 wears, underwear and socks 1 wear. Make sure everything you bring matches everything else you bring.

4 pairs of pants/shorts/capri/skirt what ever your preference is.
    5 pairs of shirts,both long and short sleves
    1 sweater that can be both casual and dressy
    1 bathing suite with cover up
    5 pairs of each bras, underwear, and socks.
    1-2 going out outfits
    1 extra pair of shoes
    travel size toiletries, toothbrush, brush, make up (just the nessesities)

If you fold and pack it right you could fit all that into a a carry on size suitcase. If you plan on visiting churches keep in mind that tank tops, shorts and dresses above the knees are not appropiate they wont let you in. Especially in the Vatican as cute as those Swiss guards are you dont want them throwing you out of the Sistine chapal for showing to much leg Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 3 Jul 2007 Kirsten :) said

Default_avatar

Hi,

In europe advice, up the top, there is an Icon called FAQ’s/commonly asked questions, there is almost an answer to every question that you might have to ask…

There is an awesome part posted by Ptooma, one of the US Contiki guys, and he has a great advice on everything including every item you’ll need to pack…

http://eastboca.net –> Pretour checklist

I’m not sure if that will become a link cause i’ve copied it off his for you…

If you look under Superior Tours/Timeout tours, and find a post by him, you can click on the like if there and it will load up his packing guide thingy…

It was an awesome help for me… hope you find it useful… any other things you might want to know about, then just scroll through and find the topic and its all there… Smiler<!-graemlin::)—>

Have a good trip

Kirsten Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

European Panorama… Sept 3rd 2007

57 days til i leave… YAY!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion