Community_discussions_small  

Question

winter wanderer dec 2014

30 Jan 2014 sam mason asked

sam mason

anyone else booked to go on the winter wanderer contiki leaving the 10th of dec as I am travelling alone and wanted to get to no people on my tour :)

• 1 Feb 2014 lauraj791 said

Default_avatar

Yes me! Im travelling alone too. Have you been to europe before?? :)

• 4 Feb 2014 Jamie said

Jamie

I am! My partner and I are doing this one! :)

• 6 Feb 2014 sam mason said

sam mason

nope never been to Europe before awk when are you heading to England then? where are you from laura?

• 2 Mar 2014 lauraj791 said

Default_avatar

sorry delayed response! I’m from the Gold Coast, will only be getting to London the day before cause of uni commitments. Am hoping to stay for a wk or so after the tour though :) what about you are you moving over??

• 9 Mar 2014 krystyna.uebel said

krystyna.uebel

Myself and two friends are doing this trip as well :)

• 17 Mar 2014 ChrissyElliott said

ChrissyElliott

I just booked this trip leaving on the 10th of Dec! Travelling solo as well. So excited!!

• 24 Mar 2014 Lacey Smith said

Lacey Smith

I’m booked on this tour also and I’m flying solo as well. So keen!

• 25 Mar 2014 sam mason said

sam mason

when are you flying over lacey and chrissy also how long before are use getting to London and also where are use staying before we leave for contiki?:)

• 25 Mar 2014 ChrissyElliott said

ChrissyElliott

I fly into London the morning of the 8th :) I saw that you can add accommodation at the Royal National Hotel which has the Contiki Basement and where I think all the tours leave from so I was just going to stay there before. When do you arrive in London?

sam mason

awk I arrive in London the 2nd of December and im probs gonna stay at the clink 78

• 25 Mar 2014 Lacey Smith said

Lacey Smith

I’m arriving in the 9th early morning although I haven’t booked accomodation for the night before yet. I wasn’t sure what I would do that day.

Lacey Smith

Were you both planning on travelling England as well?

sam mason

yeah I am staying over there to work and travel more places on my own, i just have a 1 way time ticket so don’t no how long im staying over there for. how long are you over there for after the contiki?

ChrissyElliott

Lucky! I would love to stay over there to work/travel but have to come back to work! I’m planning on maybe heading to Scotland etc after the trip but haven’t made any definite plans yet. Do either of you have any friends in London?

sam mason

no I am doing it all alone

ChrissyElliott

I reckon solo is the best way to do it! You’ll meet so many people as well

Lacey Smith

Oh how amazing! Sadly I’ve also got a return ticket the following day. I’m still working and returning to Uni next Feb so I can’t stay and travel. Nope I’ve got a friend in Germany but that’s it.

• 17 Apr 2014 Nicole Hewitt said

Nicole Hewitt

Hey Guys!

Me and my boyfriend will be on this contiki! we are actually heading to Ireland first on the 3rd dec and doing a little tour of Ireland and then heading to London on the 8th Dec. We are staying at the Royal National hotel in London and planning on exploring as much of London as we can before the contiki starts on the 10th dec! your welcome to join us ;)

Looking forward to meeting you all, I have never been to Europe and I am so excited to see it in winter! its going to be magical! hurry up December haha!

• 18 Apr 2014 Lacey Smith said

Lacey Smith

Hey Nicole! Oh wonderful that’s exciting! Ill be arriving the day before and staying at the national hotel so hopefully ill met you guys beforehand!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion