Community_discussions_small  

Question

What would everyone think of this TOUR??

28 Aug 2007 Lor_shar asked

Default_avatar
Currently me and my mates are planning to go on the Ultimate European tour around August next year (during Oktoberfest) with the Egypt option.. Now currently this tour goes to the following countrys:

France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Greece, Turkey, Egypt, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium (in transit) across 45 days.

We want to do an even longer tour without the hassle of booking ANOTHER tour ontop of it and worrying about accomodation and flights inbetween tours. We basically want to conquer Europe.. =) and want to request the Scandinavia & Russia tour for 32 days included with Ultimate European. Meaning we would also be visiting these countries: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Germany, and Poland as part of th Ultimate European.

I mean you can't call it the Ultimate European tour if you are missing out on the other part of Europe. Also in addition would like to add Czech Republic and maybe even Croatia back into it if possible.

I mean it would be perfect.. if it was organised after Germany Munich we go to Berlin and then from there the Scandinavia & Russia tour part commences.

I would pay extra for a tour like this, if it was roughly 3 months. I think it is really important to have a tour like this. I mean there are a few other tour companies that offer 6 month tours across other continents which is amazing. But i like contiki and want to stay with them and would hope that something like this is considered before august next year. because it would be the best experience i would have to do all of the above with my friends in one tour

Lor

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.